Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kate Middleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Middleton

It's official, she's pregnant! Let the worldwide insanity begin.
    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Wondering if it was true. And wondering if that "friend" is going to get the royal boot. Haha. I'm happy for them.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
      Wondering if it was true. And wondering if that "friend" is going to get the royal boot. Haha. I'm happy for them.
      It sounds like the palace has issued an official statement because she entered the hospital for terrible morning sickness and it was going to get out anyway.

Comment

Yay! So excited for them!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Why am I so excited about this?!?!?
          I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

That baby is going to be ridiculously cute.
            Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

So there is an official statement out?

Comment

This is what I saw: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20586343

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                  That baby is going to be ridiculously cute.
                  Definitely!
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I wonder how far along she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
                      That was the first thing I thought, it says "very early stages", I'd hate to see her miscarry and have to live with that publicly.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
                        Reports had her not drinking as early as September/October so I'm hoping she's close to the end of the firs tri for her sake. Totally agree that it would be awful for her to lose a baby in such a public way.
                        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

People reported less than 12 weeks and that they only released the news because of her hospital stay...

Comment

Yep, She's just shy of 12 weeks. I thought she must be having morning sickness because she did not look her normal cheery self for the past two weeks. She looked down right miserable. The royal historians nailed it on the head with a December baby announcement didn't they.

What do you guys think the baby's name will be? Since it's a royal baby it will be a long name.

If it's a girl I'm positive they'll including Diana's name, and if it's a boy I think they'll include his father's name Charles and/or his grandfather's name Edward.
                            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Princess Kate is out of the hospital this morning. Not sure why it's double attaching but I can't seem to fix it.
                              Attached Files
                              PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                              X