Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

NKOTB Parade Magazine Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
    Ummmm I went to the Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees, NKOTB concert on Tuesday and it was amazeballs. Well, the first two acts were...NKOTB was terrible. But Boyz II Men (well the three of them who are left) still have it.
    CP, did Donnie make out with a random chick in the front row at your concert?

I also saw the concert and I was disappointed that Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees did not have longer sets. I was there to see them more than NKOTB. I was not really big on them as a young girl. Plus all of the gyrating and crotch grabbing was too much. A few thrusts and grabs would have sufficed not 45+ min of it.
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Hahaha I'm not sure if he did that! Honestly, we kind of stopped paying attention to the stage once NKOTB started. We focused more on dancing like idiots instead.

We were also disappointed that the first two had such short sets! I could have done without the extended NKOTB set.
      I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

NKOTB was my attempted nod to popular culture...my "hip, with-it" cousin sent me their album when I was maybe 9, and by fifth grade I was able to talk with friends about my favorite band member (Donnie!) and so on. But honestly I was always a much bigger fan of Simon & Garfunkel and Jimmy Buffett. Giggle over the Right Stuff, sing Margaritaville or Bridge over Troubled Water at the top of my lungs.
        Alison

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
          Hahaha I'm not sure if he did that! Honestly, we kind of stopped paying attention to the stage once NKOTB started. We focused more on dancing like idiots instead.

We were also disappointed that the first two had such short sets! I could have done without the extended NKOTB set.
          Ahhhhhh!! My co-worker saw them in concert 2 nights before me and said Donnie made out with a girl in the crowd. He did the exact same thing during the concert I went to. It was gross and totally a staged thing. The most hilarious part was when the girl looked confused/nauseous when he removed his face from hers and then proceeded to wipe her mouth.

Yes we were totally disappointed by it too. My one girlfriend was happy but the rest of us were just eh. I got entertained by watching the drunk women all around us when I got disinterested in what was happening on stage.
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

We have free satellite radio, and until we let it lapse (we are never in the car for longer than 10-minute stretches), we listen to the 90s station. So funny!
            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
              That was my grunge phase, thank you Seattle.
              Same here!!
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
              X