Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tom and Katie: Is it real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob Thomas is married to a gorgeous Hispanic woman (she is in the Smooth video where MB20 performs with Santana). Yeah, you'd have to question her (the publicist, not the Hispanic woman) motives.
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I thought he fired the publicist to hire his family members????? His sister is his publicist now.

Comment

Anyone remember the full page "we are not gay" ad that Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford took out a few years back?

Comment

Yeah--he did fire his publicist and hire his sister. The person I was referring to was the one that was fired.
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I saw that too.

Comment

Poor Katie. She is stuck now.....even if she gets out of the "relationship", the fact that they will share a child will forever bind her to him in a way, even if the gag order that I am sure he will impose should they separate isn't enough to do the trick. I bet her mom and dad are in a panic.

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Agree with Sally, she has now permanently linked herself with Tom. I can't believe she was foolish enough to get pregnant, they've been dating since April! The entire baby celebrity thing has really caught on, it appears. Now who thinks they're actually going to get married?

Comment

but wait....who is the daddy.

Wasn't that the reason why Mimi Rogers and he broke up and also why he and Nicole adopted?

hmmmmm, I suspect a 'substitute'.

Jenn

Comment

You're right! I remember that. Very fishy....not that it wasn't before....

Does this mean even more jumping on couches?

Comment

Originally posted by nmh
                      Does this mean even more jumping on couches?
                      Poor Katie is going to have to take care of a newborn and a toddler at the same time! Oh wait I forgot she lives in Hollywood, so her nanny will do the job. :>

Comment

That last post was from me. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in.

Crystal
                        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

MImi and Nicole knew better than to bear his seed.

Comment

How wrong is it that I am happy for Nicole that she'll be able to have kids herself now if she wants?

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
                              but wait....who is the daddy.

Wasn't that the reason why Mimi Rogers and he broke up and also why he and Nicole adopted?

hmmmmm, I suspect a 'substitute'.

Jenn
                              He's probably just been taking the right vitamins and exercising lately. I've heard that cures a lot of hormonal stuff, why not impotence??

Comment

I usually don't give a flying flip over celebrity 'issues', but I have to admit I was horrified when I read that on MSN yesterday.

And, if this girl has been brainwashed to the point that she was talked into sleeping with another man or having invitro then this is just sick. She's old enough to make her own decisions - she is an adult. But, for some reason this all just wreaks of a predatory relationship. Tom is what, like 15+ years older than she is? Doesn't he know better than to do something this stupid? Or, worse, does he have some sick ulterior motive going on?

Oh, for once I actually feel sorry for a celebrity who has made some incredibly stupid mistakes. Those girls' parents must be just sick over this. I know I am being incredibly judgemental about this. But, there is just so much of the entire situation that is disturbing....

Jennifer
                                Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                                With fingernails that shine like justice
                                And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
                                X