Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

If you had the money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you had the money...

I have. It is an awesome outlet, and it is huge. So much fun!
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Have I been there? It was my home away from home for 3 years. We lived a couple of blocks from I-87 and I went every chance I got. If I start listing all the amazing deals I scored there, the post will be at least a thousand pages long.

Over the years I developed a strategy for navigating Woodbury. Go on a weekday or very early on a weekend (any holiday weekend they open early). I park by Saks and Last Call and do them last. Start with cheaper stores because they'll have the most crowds. Sign up as a VIP on the web and print coupons and voucher for free coupon book onsite. Since the foodcourt and restaurants tend to fill up by noon, my lunch is usually a shake from Godiva.

If you tell me what you're looking for I'll tell you which store(s) to hit.

Comment

Ladies, Ladies,
        This week I bought myself a circular saw, and almost bought a miter saw. My wonderful salesman at Home Depot told me to wait until after Christmas for the miter saw, because it will then be 50% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money were no object, I would have bought both and then some!
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123
          Ladies, Ladies,
          This week I bought myself a circular saw, and almost bought a miter saw. My wonderful salesman at Home Depot told me to wait until after Christmas for the miter saw, because it will then be 50% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money were no object, I would have bought both and then some!
          Luanne - you're HOT!

Jory better treat you well, I think your Home Depot salesman might have eyes for you.

Comment

My list would look like Heidi's, but replace the Dyson with really nice pots and pans, that are not from Ikea and not falling apart after a few months. Infact, the stand mixer and a decent (again, non-Ikea) set of knives are top of my Christmas wish list! (Wish being the key word here!).
            Shoes, purses etc, I could never justify anything more than $100 even if I could afford it! Yesterday, I got a new purse. It was $50 on sale from $90. Even though I have been purse-less for the last couple months and taking a beach bag to work every day I still feel guilty spending the $50!

Comment

Working...
            X