Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Subscription Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I just signed up at stitch fix. That's an amazing concept. loves it.

Heidi, I said it was recommended by a friend so they should ask me your name because there is a $25 credit for friend referral they should send your way.
    -Ladybug

Comment

Heidi, I thought the spicy subscriptions were cooking spices and opened at work!

I hope no one notices...
      -Ladybug

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂

Kenny has Kiwi Crate. I want Darby Smart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

You rock, ladybug. Sorry, Spicy Subscriptions NSFW!!
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Anybody try Ipsy? It sounds like I might prefer it to Birchbox since I would like makeup stuff more than skincare. Then of course there's Glossybox but I don't think I want to spend that much right now...
            Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Sounds fun! I love makeup!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I have ipsy - LOVE it!

And I'm signed up for StitchFix but won't get my first box until May - I'm not good at waiting
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I just switched from birchbox to ipsy. Birchbox missed the mark for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
                  Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I did Stitch Fix last month. I kept one thing. It was fun.
                    Needs

Comment

I have Birchbox. I'm considering StitchFix, but need to wait until the tax bill leaves my memory. I'll let one of you get my referral when I do decide to make the leap!
                      -Deb
                      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Subscription Boxes

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3629287

Comment

I love Birchbox. DH gets LootCrate. His are hit or miss - they're geeky stuff, and sometimes its theme is stuff he's not geeky about.

I want to try StitchFix. I'll wait on some of your reviews!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I'm going to try stitch fix. I've been meaning to for almost a year
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Heidi, I used your referral code...mine's not coming until the end of May but that gives me time to save up! One of the comments I left for the stylist: I like prints but please steer clear from anything that is reminiscent of the Twilight Zone credits.

Comment

Awesome! I hope you like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X