Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Subscription Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore the hair and tired face!
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Cute!!
      sigpic
      buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

I meant spendy not soeedy
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

LSW, I bet they pay crap, but you should work for them. I gather it can be a part time work from home gig. I saw a listing for Austin, TX on their website...if it is work from home maybe they would consider Dallas? You would be so good at it

Comment

I got mine today -- it's my fifth, I think. I didn't keep anything in the 3rd or 4th and wrote a terse comment on the last one about them not hitting the mark at all lately. This box was straight off my Pinterest board, lots of black and white, several things that I liked. I'm only keeping one top though. The maxi dress was great, but just doesn't work with my waist. The jeans are a copy of something I already have.

It's so fun, though. My teen daughter LOVES it. She's so excited when her box arrives and we always have to negotiate for what she gets to keep.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I'm with Sheherezade. I like the concept of Stitch fix and have saved a pair of jeans from the first box and black pants from the second box, I'm not sure they're listening to my preferences. I specifically said that I'm petite and don't like drape-y clothes or big patterns or anything too boob-y. Um, all three have shown up. I'm giving them one more try. They are great clothes in the box...for someone else.
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I really want to try StitchFix, but I'm going to wait until you guys tell me that you're getting good picks again. My kids have pointed out that all my clothes are black, grey, or navy so I probably should try and branch out a bit.

Comment

My daughter always gets good things. I should probably lie about my age. I picture a 23 year old woman looking at my profile and saying, "Hmmm....what should this 46 year old MOM wear?" It always seems a little too stodgy for me lately, or too meh. I asked for dressy daytime casual things that I could wear that would be a step up from jeans, but not all the way to suits and office wear since I have meetings but I work at home. They have not nailed that, at all. When I asked for stuff for my Mexico vacay, they did great.
                  Angie
                  Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

I got what I wanted too (no pants or jewelry). I mentioned I'm nursing and the two dresses they sent were perfect for that

I have a pretty detailed Pinterest board--I think that helps.

Comment

I'm on my fifth month with this. My first two boxes were great. I kept two- three things. The next two boxes, nothing. This box, I like one top - but not enough to keep it. I did like the pants, but I have a similar pair.

I just want to be thrilled every time. Is that too much to ask?
                      Angie

Comment

I got my 3rd Stitch Fix today - as I pulled things out of the box I was excited about them, but not so sure on...thoughts?

IMAGE_17.jpg IMAGE_19.jpg IMAGE_23.jpg

The jeans are to tight, they wrinkle at the knees and under the butt. I think the tunic is to long. The detail on the dress is pearls, cute but I don't know where I'd wear it. The floral blouse looks better in person but again I don't know where I'd wear it...The earrings are cute though (Can't really see them but their in the floral blouse pic)
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                          I like the dress and the tunic, can't see the earrings. I don't like the fit of the jeans and the last shirt looks like a mom shirt with the jeans.

The tunic you could even wear with white shorts and flat metallic sandals under it. That's how I would do it, anyway! Or with white jeans and heels for a night out. Or even just as a dress with heels.

The first dress is really cute too.
                          Yes this!!
                          Tara
                          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Thanks girls!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I like the pink dress and actually the floral blouse a lot!

Comment

I vote dress and tunic too.

Comment

Working...
                                X