Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Subscription Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trunk Club sounds awesome but DrK would never pay those prices. He really does need an update though.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I dropped it off at the hospital (he's on call today). So I'll check them out tomorrow. The problem is that he likes to dress really nice. I might let him keep one thing and return the rest myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DH wants to belong to Trunk Club so badly. He's totally into most of what their stylists pick, but it's way too pricey for us right now.

Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
          I dropped it off at the hospital (he's on call today). So I'll check them out tomorrow. The problem is that he likes to dress really nice. I might let him keep one thing and return the rest myself!

I never knew this existed. I just put DH's name in and said R referred him. Hopefully they'll give you a referral reward.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thx BonBon. And of course I just got corrected that it's "Trunk Club" he kept 2 pairs of jeans, two shirts, socks, and some shoes. DH won. Lol.

Comment

The stylists did a great job. If I wasn't hovering over him, I'm sure he would have kept everything.

Comment

Sadly, no Stitch Fix for me. I don't think they listened to any of my requests. No skinny jeans please got somehow translated into skinny jeans too big in the brightest ass shade of red.

Comment

Yeah - I got those pants, too! Sent them back. I noticed they seem to be sending out the same stuff to a lot of people. They had a huge expansion of clients and said on their blog that they hired 200 new stylists. My boxes went downhill after that....wonder of they will return to good, or stay meh. Meanwhile, my daughter is getting good things in every stinking box. Apparently, it works for 16 year olds. Maybe they are easier to please....

Angie
                  Angie
                  Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                  Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Got my second stitch fix today - it was ok, not great. I'm returning 3 of the 5 pieces and one of those I'm keeping are earrings.
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Angie, what's up with these pants they're circulating? Woot for your daughter though. Ah, to be a teen again

Comment

Chrisada, our first trunk box comes tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I'm hoping the jeans work because his current pairs give him a serious case of grandpa butt.

ETA: I can't stop calling it trunk box.
                        Last edited by BonBon; 05-30-2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                          Angie, what's up with these pants they're circulating? Woot for your daughter though. Ah, to be a teen again
                          I got the same red skinny jeans in my box from February. Sent them back.
                          Needs

Comment

Haha they must have gotten a bulk sale!...
                            Laurie
                            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
                              Chrisada, our first trunk box comes tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I'm hoping the jeans work because his current pairs give him a serious case of grandpa butt.

ETA: I can't stop calling it trunk box.
                              Let me know how it goes! DH keeps saying, "Feel my jeans." LMAO. I'll admit, he looks good. And he's 6'4, so clothes are harder for him, but they all fit him really well.

Comment

I got my first stitch fix today. They actually did a great job. It's definitely speedy though. I'm keeping this shirt for sure:

Not sure about this one: I have many that are similar

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X