Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Subscription Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What LSW said.
    Needs

Comment

I scheduled my first stitch fix! I'm a little bit worried about whether they can accommodate petite and nursing, but I figured for $20, it was worth a try. I made a Pinterest board of things that I like, so hopefully that will help out a bit.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

They did a really good job accommodating nursing for me!
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Keep or no? It's the only darn thing in the box that is a maybe. I like the maxi skirt, but $68??? NFW
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I wouldn't keep it because it's not my style. Do you like it?

Comment

I love it
              Brandi
              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

How much is it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

$38. I like the colors but it is a little too spiky for my taste

Comment

I was thinking that spiky isn't exactly baby friendly. You could probably find something similar for less.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Too cheap looking for me. Maybe it does not look like it should be $10-12 in real life. I would nit pay that much for a trendy piece IMHO. However, I do love the colors.
                      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

You pay $20 for the fix, so if you keep the skirt or the necklace it's $20 less. If you keep neither, you are still out the $20. Would you pay $48 for the skirt or $18 for the necklace? I don't love the necklace personally. Its just not me.
                        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

You can get a very similar necklace on etsy for way less. If you like the skirt, I'd keep the skirt instead.

Comment

I think I saw that necklace at Target. I'd keep the skirt if you really like it.
                            Tara
                            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I could find a similar skirt at target or tjmaxx for $30 so nah. Maybe next time. I'm a little annoyed by this box but I'll do another in the fall specifically for sweaters

Comment

It looks a little bulky to me. I like the colors, but not the necklace itself. :/
                                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                                X