Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh love that and I agree.. I'll take it and your hair to go please!
    sigpic
    buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

I agree about the top and the hair. Both gorgeous!

Comment

I have that top from stitch fix too! It doesn't look nearly as good on me.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Heidi - LOVE the dress. Looks really great on you!

Brandi - Very cute top! How do you like the red Tieks? I've fallen in love with my black ones and am considering getting a brightly colored pair. I just almost never wear bright colors, but am considering something more fun than my usual neutrals.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
            I have that top from stitch fix too! It doesn't look nearly as good on me.
            I had to put no stripes on my profile. I love stripes so much, but they look terrible on me.
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Same here! Horizontal stripes in particular.
              That's how I would like it to look B. Fab!
              Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
              Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Thanks guys. My waist is the biggest it has ever been, so I was not sold on the stripes. But once I tried it on I did love it. Who knew!

But those peach skinny jeans,, umm hell no
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Love the top! Peach jeans? puke!
                  Needs

Comment

Necklace. $34
                    Paring it with my leather skinny pants, black top and louboutins.
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Is that the same one they sent me? It looks good on you!

It wasn't my style, but after perusing what you can get for a similar price at Charming Charlie and Francescas, it was definitely well made
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I am not sure. It was 34 dollars. Has some
                        Faux diamonds on the band
                        Brandi

Comment

Stunning LSW, I love it.
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Beautiful! My first box comes tomorrow!!! So excited!
                            Laurie
                            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Where can I get LSW's rack? Who sells a box for that?
                              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Stitch Fix

Got my last one for awhile (too much $$$) but I loved three pieces

Keeping the dress

But which top?

The striped one is cheaper but dry clean only

Excuse the bedraggled hair, lack of makeup, and creepy smile.

Last edited by SoonerTexan; 09-11-2014, 08:59 PM.
                                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X