Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the jeans! I like all shirts but the last one. You look good. What kind of jeans are those?
    Needs

Comment

They all look great on you! I'm really impressed on the jeans!
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoebe View Post
        Love the jeans! I like all shirts but the last one. You look good. What kind of jeans are those?
        I agree. The last one doesn't do much for me either.

And I certainly agree that you could size down a bit on the tops if you want.

Comment

The print shirt is definitely too big. It's not doing anything for you. You look great though!
          Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

I like the jeans. But I love the cream tunic. I like it better with the collar up.
            Kris

Comment

Thanks all! I love your black one, too, LSW!
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I LOVE the jeans, the pink top, and the tunic!! I really love the blue top too, but it does look too big on you. I'm not crazy about the print top - I like it, but I do think a slightly better fit would be more flattering.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by Phoebe View Post
                  What kind of jeans are those?
                  Just got home to look up the brand. They're Kinsie Jeans Sophia Distressed Skinny Jeans. I like that they're mid-rise; I can't do low-rise. This looks like them: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kensie-d...-jeans/3574112.

I really like the first blue shirt, too. Does anyone know if I can request it in another size for a future box?
                  Laurie

Comment

Just got my second box. Love most of it. Can I ask that they send me something in a smaller size? Love these jeans but crap they are 3 sizes to big. Pic to follow soon, when I don't look like a crazy haired mess.
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• This is what it says on the website:

Can I get another size or do an exchange?
                      We work hard to get your size right using the information we have about your body type and size. Everything we order is limited quantity and cut-to-order, which means that while we can get you unique and interesting pieces, sometimes we are unable to accommodate size exchanges. If you absolutely love an item, but need a different size, you can contact us via email at hello@stitchfix.com and we will try our best to find that item in a different size.
                      Laurie

Comment

• My 3rd box comes tomorrow!!
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• I'm so impatient - I looked at the checkout page on the stitch fix website to see what items they sent before I actually got the box. I have a feeling I might hate some of them, but we'll see. I want to get home and open it already!

Comment

Working...
                          X