Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Friday

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413566024.290452.jpg
    Kris

Comment

• You guys are beyond fucking cute.

Today's ensemble:

Men's slate colored Grey's anatomy scrubs. Accessorized with germs (I'm sick) and hair falling out of a ponytail.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
        Casual Friday

[ATTACH]2515[/ATTACH]
        Super chic!
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• You all are adorable.

Today's accessories are my silver crucifix necklace and wedding set, and a stain from the jalapeño cheeseburger I had for breakfast (yes, you read that right).

T-shirt is from a souvenir shop in downtown St. Louis, jeans from Target, Sperrys from Macy's. Like Brandi, my hair hasn't been washed in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• I've been enjoying this thread so much, I've finally decided to jump in!

Today I'm wearing my World Series of Poker T-Shirt I bought in Vegas several years ago because tonight is poker night! The jeans are from Target (LOVE their fit 4 option for my curves!). I couldn't even tell you where I got the jeweled flip flops and earrings because I've had them both for years.
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

• Pumpkin colored Madewell sweater, plaid Gap skirt from 1996, crimson knee highs from Target, Esprit satchel that's older than the skirt, and brown Fitzwell knee high boots. For jewelry, a gold watch locket from Russia and Peggy Li rose quartz earrings: http://www.peggyli.com/rosequartz.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BonBon View Post
                Gah. I hated that. It's goofy, but what worked for my ds was singing the hokey pokey and putting his arm in/out of the sleeve and shaking it all about. It took extra time but he thought it was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
                Tried this tonight for pajamas and can attest to both it taking forever and him loving it.
                Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
                  Tried this tonight for pajamas and can attest to both it taking forever and him loving it.
                  Awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• CG, that outfit sounds adorable! I wish I didn't get rid of my old plaid skirts! I've been hunting for the perfect one, and I can't seem to find anything that I like!
                    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

• Thanks! And check eBay?

Comment

• I really love this thread. It gives me so many ideas for new outfits!!

Going to a Resident pinic. Woohoo(not)

White tank, black nike jacket, citizen skinny jeans. And still haven't washed my hair. Ha hope there are no animals hidden in it.
                        Brandi
                        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413664619.613574.jpg
                          Body Central tunic, Lucky jeans

I need more jeans
                          Jen
                          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• GRU does that dog of yours ever get out of bed??
                            Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Originally posted by niener View Post
                              GRU does that dog of yours ever get out of bed??
                              ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413668404.025602.jpg
                              Nope
                              Jen
                              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• I'm so jealous of your dog. I wish I could relax like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X