Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
    I'll play today. After this thread started I realized what horrible mirror access I have (I.e. No full length) so I present to you: elevator door selfie.

White tee & tank: loft

Black leggings: loft Lou & grey line

Chunky sweeter: urban outfitters

Boots: sam eldelman

Jewlery: normal everyday - monogram necklace, diamond studs, yurman bangles, wedding rings.

Bag: madewell

Sunglasses: target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE your boots!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK View Post
      I'm actually jealous of your plans for today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      A wants to decorate cookies with our sitter. Didn't end up getting coffee, though. Didn't put the laundry away either. Hmm. I guess all I did was make a huge mess baking and then clean it. Oh well!
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
        A wants to decorate cookies with our sitter. Didn't end up getting coffee, though. Didn't put the laundry away either. Hmm. I guess all I did was make a huge mess baking and then clean it. Oh well!
        At this point, just being able to stay home for a whole day sounds like a dream come true.

Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Monday's and Fridays are our days - for the next two weeks until A starts preschool 5 mornings!
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• NYDJ
            Open weave linen sweater, Talbots/thrifted
            Loafers
            Scarf

Comment

• I'm highly uncertain about this outfit.

Top from Ann Taylor. Skirt from Kohl's. Old short boots from Nordstrom Rack. Bracelet from Express on clearance to get me over a coupon threshold. I never wear bracelets.
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• That dress is super cute!
                  Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                  Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

• Love that dress
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by oceanchild View Post

I'm highly uncertain about this outfit.

Top from Ann Taylor. Skirt from Kohl's. Old short boots from Nordstrom Rack. Bracelet from Express on clearance to get me over a coupon threshold. I never wear bracelets.
                      I like it. I really do.
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

• Today's thrifted acquisition. It's a vintage patchwork leather belted jacket with a hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by v-girl View Post
                          I like it. I really do.
                          Thanks. I like the idea of maxi skirts, but I'm really struggling with the application, as it were.
                          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• OC that looks a perfectly good outfit to me. Also your phone cover is super cute.
                            Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• My favorite pair of flannel PJs. Love this cozy time of year!
                              -Ladybug

Comment

• I was the keynote speaker at a event tonight. 200 guests crazy!!

Katespade dress
                                Tiffany necklace
                                Christian louboutins heels.
                                Brandi
                                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X