Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing? October Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slept through my alarm, woke up late, didn't have time to wash/dry my hair, and I feel gross.

SF top, Loft cardigan, BR outlet cropped pants (don't shoot me, LSW), Premier necklaces (I feel the need to mention that I generally get these half price or free through my sister).
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• New outfit! Got to go clothes shopping with MIL for my birthday. Skirt and blouse are both from Loft. Same boots as last time. I'm even wearing a bracelet, which I never do. Anyway, I'm in love with this skirt.
      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

• DH took this weekly bump shot, so I cropped out my mug.

Dangly earrings, Loft (I think I cropped them out by accident)
        Plum colored maternity dress, Motherhood Maternity
        Silver watch, Citizen EcoDrive
        Black flats, Dr. Scholls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

• Francesca's dress , Tory burch flats
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by bokelley View Post

Francesca's dress , Tory burch flats
            Ooh, cute dress!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK View Post
              Why? We're all wearing clothes from resale stores, thrift shops, Target. ....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
              Haha, nothing to do with labels or where purchased. It's because I'm suddenly very aware I am cruising through life looking like a slob and you all are awesomely pulled together every day! Pretty clothes! Shoes! Jewelry! I did make a small effort today though (thanks to this thread). I straightened my hair, wore tiny sapphire earrings, mascara and lipgloss, actual pants, cotton shirt that's not a t-shirt, and born flip flops. I have to admit, I felt significantly better. Thanks for setting a great example!

Comment

• SF dress over nursing tank, Premier necklace layered with my diamond fleur de lis. Does this work, MrsK? Or should I double the long one? I wanted to wear the nice necklace but incorporate some gold.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• I think it's okay. If you double the premier necklace, the fleur de lis won't show.

Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Thrifted Joe's jeans

Black and white striped shirt I've worn through a my last pregnancy.

Red converse chucks

Chunky onyx and silver necklace from Mexico. I think it was my mom's a long time ago. I've had it since college.

DrK's watch.

Comment

• What are you wearing? October Edition

Gold studs (got ears pierced yesterday!)

Loft Henley blouse

Gap jeans

Vintage gold locket from the 70s (etsy)

bCBG nude heels
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post

Gold studs (got ears pierced yesterday!)
                        Yay!! And I thought I was a late hold out (I was 19 when I got my first set -- my mom had a weird thing about pierced ears and wouldn't let me get them as long as I lived in her house. Now I have 5 holes in my ears and 3 tattoos -- tough luck mom lol)

Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Originally posted by niener View Post
                          Yay!! And I thought I was a late hold out (I was 19 when I got my first set -- my mom had a weird thing about pierced ears and wouldn't let me get them as long as I lived in her house. Now I have 5 holes in my ears and 3 tattoos -- tough luck mom lol)

I was 28 when I pierced my ears. My father threatened to stop paying tuition. I needed to achieve total financial independence.

Comment

I got mine at 15. One promptly got stuck inside my earlobe and required an emergency doctors visit for removal since my lobe was twice the size. My mom was pissed. Soooo, I did not pierce them again until I was headed to college. My mom also had a thing about piercing. Told me I could not do it until I was willing to take care of it myself. Just have that one piercing though. The thought of getting more?...ouch!!!

Today, I am wearing yoga pants, a cami and a tee with sneakers. I am staying home all day until I get the office organized and guest bedroom ready for guests this weekend.
                            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

• Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
                              I got mine at 15. One promptly got stuck inside my earlobe and required an emergency doctors visit for removal since my lobe was twice the size. My mom was pissed. Soooo, I did not pierce them again until I was headed to college. My mom also had a thing about piercing. Told me I could not do it until I was willing to take care of it myself. Just have that one piercing though. The thought of getting more?...ouch!!!

Today, I am wearing yoga pants, a cami and a tee with sneakers. I am staying home all day until I get the office organized and guest bedroom ready for guests this weekend.
                              Y'ouch!! Yeah if I had that happen to me I may have been less keen on getting more too. All of mine in my left ear have gotten infected after the piercing (but never the right -- odd) but I've never had one get stuck in the lobe! My mom's "thing" was she thought when you get old and the holes stretch out they look ugly when you don't have any earrings in them... (Soooo put earrings in them?!)

Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

My mom's "thing" was she thought when you get old and the holes stretch out they look ugly when you don't have any earrings in them... (Soooo put earrings in them?!)

Right???? My mom says the same.
                                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Working...
                                X