Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy dressed me and I'm not pleased.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Aw poor thing but she looks really cute

Comment

• Today I wore a short blue dress that might have been meant as a shirt for long torso'd women. Black leggings / pants, fleece tights under, bare trap boots. My red glasses.

Comment

• 2 for 1 today (took a picture but forgot to post yesterday):

Sweater: Anthro
          Shirt: can't remember
          Pants: Uniqlo
          Shoes: Cole Haan Air Monica ballet flats

Shirt: J Crew
          Shoes: Clark's plush bea flats

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. MD, Esq. View Post
            2 for 1 today (took a picture but forgot to post yesterday):

Shirt: can't remember
            Shoes: Cole Haan Air Monica ballet flats

Shirt: J Crew
            Shoes: Clark's plush bea flats
            I'm so impressed with how nice your hair looks, given the amount you workout. (I'm just assuming you're still working out a bunch. My stupid up band broke, so haven't logged in to see what you and poky have been up to lately).

Mine was up for at least three days this week....

Comment

• November What Are You Wearing?

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
              I'm so impressed with how nice your hair looks, given the amount you workout. (I'm just assuming you're still working out a bunch. My stupid up band broke, so haven't logged in to see what you and poky have been up to lately).

Mine was up for at least three days this week....
              Thanks! I haven't been working out as much but I started back this week and feel so much better! Back in the saddle! Honestly, I get so sweaty when I work out, I usually have to wash it (or at least blow it out) after the gym!

I wondered where you went! I upgraded my band because mine started looking sad/the vibration was broken...

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
              Thank you for holding a cup of coffee the same way I hold it.
              Those suckers are hot!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. MD, Esq. View Post
                Thanks! I haven't been working out as much but I started back this week and feel so much better! Back in the saddle! Honestly, I get so sweaty when I work out, I usually have to wash it (or at least blow it out) after the gym!

I wondered where you went! I upgraded my band because mine started looking sad/the vibration was broken...

Those suckers are hot!!!
                I may buy a new one. I saw that costco sells them now - so return will be super easy. They do take quite a beating!!!

I hurt my hip around the time it broke - which was sort of a blessing in disguise, so that I wasn't temped to walk/run more than I should have. I do really miss really knowing how active I was - and that idle alert!

Totally off topic - but I'm really loving the new bracelets the fitbits can pop into. Super pricey, but really look like regular jewelry. Tory burch and a few others started making them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                  I'm so impressed with how nice your hair looks
                  Having met her in real life, I can attest to how good her hair and the rest of her looks IRL!

Comment

• I'm sort of out of workout clothes today.

Uggs to bum around in since my house is freezing.
                    Athleta leggings
                    T-shirt-Evereve
                    Cardigan-Jane.com
                    Scarf- The Loft? I can't remember
                    Needs

Comment

• Very cute! I like the length of that shirt, too!
                      Jen
                      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                        Having met her in real life, I can attest to how good her hair and the rest of her looks IRL!
                        Shucks, C - you're too sweet!

Comment

• Only stating the truth

Today: Red and white striped BCBG sweater, black A line skirt from Gap, black patterned tights from Target, black Nine West high heeled knee high boots, black nylon Kate Spade bag, and cream Banana trench...pretty much all from the 90s except for the boots because I am a pack rat.

Comment

• So I bought this sweater from a thrift store because it was big and I thought it would be good to wear around the house this winter. (Doesn't really match the rest of my outfit today, but hey, I was cold!) I brought it home and washed it, and this is the first time I've put it on since then. Whoops. Not so roomy after a tumble in the dryer! At least it only cost $2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

• Keep Calm and Call Wonder Woman
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416010273.339887.jpg

What I look like when I work from home and have kids attacking me all day
                                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X