Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's everyone doing tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My spouse is HERE so we'll be eating at home as yet to be determined.

Tomorrow we're going to a restaurant that comes highly recommended by our friends- she is actually joining us.

We have him here until Friday afternoon so dinners this week will be more things that he can't get in Iraq. (sushi is on his list)

Jenn

Comment

enjoy Jenn!!

The boys have swimming tonight, then I have my exercise class. DH is going to a work-dinner, so I'm cooking a french dip in the crock pot.

Comment

It's almost 7pm and I'm still at work. Since I haven't heard from DH, I'm assuming he is too. I'm guessing he'll be in bed by the time I'll make it home and I'll join him after vegitating on the couch for an hour or so.

Comment

I'm waiting for DH to get home (as usual) only this night pisses me off because he called at 5 and said I'm done but I'm going into a case with the Cheif because no one else is around. WTF?!?!? THAT is why the 2nd years are Cheif juniors - THEY are supposed to take cases to the OR with the Chief.
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I went grocery shopping with SO and then rented Marie Antoinette from Blockbuster. I'm going to watch it after Super Nanny. Then I'm going to have some wine, read, and go to bed and sleep in tomorrow!

Comment

Nada...Dh is at the hospital studying and the munchkins are all in bed. I am having a crappy feel sorry for myself night!! I'm sad and lonely and tired...and tired of being sad and lonely
              Waaahhhh, boo hoo, poor me....think I'll go to bed now!

Comment

Originally posted by Stella
                I'm going to watch it after Super Nanny.
                Also good birth control!
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Dh is on-call. I am eating Chicken and Stars soup and a granola bar since the kids are in bed. I am going to pick dates for DH's summer schedule requests and hit the hay.
                  Needs

Comment

Watching Snow White with the kids and begging God to let me go into labor so DH can take his vacation and give me a break!
                    Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

Back from late soccer practice. Put kids to bed. Hope for healthy ones in morning.....

I'm watching Heroes and cutting wires for my class to use for circuit boards on Thursday. Also...thinking about playing the bills...but not that motivated.

Maybe I'll crack a new bottle of wine. DH put one in the fridge before he left town.
                      Angie
                      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Malpka -- you've got to be getting close!

There are some nasty bugs going around. I have a sick kiddo who is desperate to go to school tomorrow. I might have a disappointed sick kid tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake

There are some nasty bugs going around. I have a sick kiddo who is desperate to go to school tomorrow. I might have a disappointed sick kid tomorrow morning.
                          What's going on at school tomorrow? Something good?

Comment

Originally posted by alison
                            Originally posted by cupcake

What's going on at school tomorrow? Something good?
                            Tomorrow is Junior Greatbooks. It's like a book group during lunch. She spent the whole day at school feeling lousy because she knew if she told someone she would have to come home. I try not to take it personally.

Comment

That sounds fun. How often do they do this?

Poor girl. She's got the work ethic of a resident. No matter how sick, she goes!

Comment

It is once a week.

She would make a great resident, wouldn't she? :huh: She has a great deal of internal motivation which I feel could be a strength and weakness for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X