Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Trader Joe's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Heidi! That's huge. So are you opening a tab with them?
    Cristina
    IM PGY-2

Comment

I'm green with envy Spend an obscene amount of money for me.

Comment

It was an abosulte zoo! I didn't get as much as I would have liked because you couldn't even walk down the aisles. I literally waited in line to check out for an hour.

It was worth it though. An hour drive from my house and totally worth it.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Ah, well, I just blew 115 bucks at TJs, and am currently chomping on pita chips, the cinnamon/sugar kind. The cats are going nuts trying to get to the bag. Moving is a GREAT excuse to go food shopping, and herb shopping, and lotion/bar soap shopping, oh and wine shopping. I have spent far too much money in the last few days outfitting this house, but today was ALL for fun. Plus, I was hungry when I went shopping...big mistake.

Eileen

Comment

We're almost out of TJ's green beans - it's an emergency!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
              I am totally cheesed that our TJ's does not carry alcoholic products.
              how is that? you know it started as a beverage store!

you'd be even MORE cheesed if you were me and didn't even HAVE a TJ's.

Comment

I picked up some of the chocolate covered banana chips today.

Oh. My. .

Absolutely divine. I ate almost the entire container on the drive home.

Comment

Given all the people who have a genuine cheese with Trader Joe's, I guess I'm only slightly cheesed that the Trader Joe's here is out of Blue Fin Chardonnay.
                  :huh:

Comment

Everytime I go to TJ's I have to pick up a box of fat-free Carribbean juice pops. It makes for a guilt-free delicious snack.

Comment

There is a TJ's about 6 miles from me. I've been in there twice, and I came out empty-handed both times. I was just too overwhelmed! I need help.

Comment

Working...
                      X