Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

5 Get to Know You Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Get to Know You Questions

Answer my 5 and add 5 more for people to answer....each person will have to answer more and more questions about themselves

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Games on my Atari
    2. What’s the best thing about being you? My sense of adventure
    3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Breakfast....often I get to have my coffee by myself before everyone gets up and if the weather is nice, I can sit on the deck and look out at the pond.
    4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? I'd rather be exceptionally smart...eventually, everyone's looks fade. Of course, I seem to be slowly losing my mind and my looks :>
    5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? ummmmm messy...with no fancy panties
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

1. What was your favorite game as a child?
    Football.
    2. What’s the best thing about being you?
    I was very athletic AND smart...fooled many people.
    3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why?
    Dinner. Everyone gets to get around the table and we all just reflect about the day...this sounds so, Ozzie & Harriet, but in real life it is much more and more becoming so Ozzie & Sharon!
    4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking?
    I have unfortunately been cursed with being both....yeah, and money grows from a tree in my backyard.
    I would rather be smart, then I would figure a way to maintain my dead-sexy good looks.
    5. How would you describe your underwear drawer?
    ummmmm messy...with no fancy panties
    That pretty much sums it up for me....

6. Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere?
    To the mountains (any), preferrably a mountain lake with good biking trails.
    7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner?
    I have never been able to break the country-boy 'rise with the chickens' even though we never had chickens....
    8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN?
    Besides hit the refresh button...Heidi... :guilty:
    I can waste my time for hours on YouTube....again, Heidi.... :guilty:
    9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.)
    Honestly, I loved Corporate Tax....I am not as cool as I thought I was, evidently.
    10. How would you rather travel, RV or plane?
    I would love to travel via RV and be able to take my time. We have grand visions of buying one and following the boys around to their games/concerts/colleges/weddings and such when we can afford that...which may be many moons from now.

Comment

Originally posted by gmdcblack
      flashlight tag
      [quote:77213]2. What’s the best thing about being you?
      That I have lived an interesting life and can now draw on my experiences and pretty much amaze folks from various cultures,and walks of life, w/ how I am able to relate to them & their experiences...I'm definately one of those "there's more to me than meets the eye" kind of person !
      Breakfast...I'm a gen X-er i love cereal
      Exceptionally smart-er
      nursing bras, washable nursing pads and cotton underware each in there own area but not folded!
      [/quote:77213]
      That pretty much sums it up for me....

6. Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere?
      New Zealand
      7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner?
      Early riser due to little ones...if no kids , def sleeper in!
      laundry
      9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.)
      Islamic Law
      I'd love to learn to fly and have my own private plane!
      11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? 16 many of them during my college years
      12. What countries have you been to? Canada, France, Jordon, & Syria
      13. How many presidential elections have you voted in?4
      14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)?U2
      15. How old were you when you had your first kiss?13

Comment

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Yahtzee

2. What’s the best thing about being you? I amuse myself

3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Cocktail time. I think the why is obvious.

4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Smart. Always smart.

5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? My mother is here and just did my laundry so everything is all folded and pristine.

6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere?
        Croatia, Northern Ireland, Finland, Australia (to see Tenshi)

7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? Sleeper-inner.

8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? Get work done at work and get work done at home.

9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) Theories of Personality- grad school.

10. How would you rather travel, RV or plane? Plane. Being on a trip in an RV would a circle of hell beyond comprehension

11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? Before I was an adult- three. After? I lost count but I think it musst be close to 20.

12. What countries have you been to? Russia, England, Ireland, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Mexico, St. Maartin, Germany, the Bahamas.

13. How many presidential elections have you voted in? All since 1988

14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Springsteen. Somethings never change.

15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Summer before 9th grade.

16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods
        17. Mac or PC
        18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse
        19. Favorite personal indulgence
        20. Leno or Letterman?

Jenn

Comment

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Hungry Hippo
          2. What’s the best thing about being you? ability to see the good side of things.
          3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Breakfast on a weekend
          4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Smart or both!
          5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? Organized since I cleaned out my dresser today to make room for maternity clothes.
          6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere?
          Ireland
          7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? pretty early, I guess
          8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? Check often and try to find other things to occupy my time.
          9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) Never really had one, I'm not a good student
          10. How would you rather travel, RV or plane? Plane to somewhere far, far away.
          11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? six not counting moves in the same city
          12. What countries have you been to? Britain and Japan
          13. How many presidential elections have you voted in? all since 1994
          14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Garth Brooks
          15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 4th grade, real kiss - I don't remember
          16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods? both
          17. Mac or PC? PC
          18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse? Nice dinner out without interruptions
          19. Favorite personal indulgence? Chocolate
          20. Leno or Letterman? Letterman

21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child?
          22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be?
          23. Childhood pet's name?
          24. Current pet's name?
          25. One experience you'd love to live again?
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Connect Four
            2. What’s the best thing about being you? Goal-oriented
            3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Lunch
            4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Exceptionally good-looking :>
            5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? All Victoria's Secret and organized
            6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere? Paris
            7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? Early b/c I have a toddler
            8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? Play sudoku
            9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) U.S. History
            10. How would you rather travel, RV or plane? Plane
            11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? I can't even count them all!
            12. What countries have you been to? Canada
            13. How many presidential elections have you voted in? 3
            14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Chris Isaak
            15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 8th grade
            16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods? sweet
            17. Mac or PC? PC
            18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse? Nice dinner out
            19. Favorite personal indulgence? Long bath
            21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child? teacher
            22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be? Chicago
            23. Childhood pet's name? Moses
            24. Current pet's name? Chloe
            25. One experience you'd love to live again? Childbirth

26. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
            27. How many times were you in love before you met your spouse/SO?
            28. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
            29. How many children would be the ideal number for you to have?
            30. How did you meet your spouse/SO?

Comment

Rumie (sp?)

being creative

3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? dinner, cause I get to cook

4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? smart, you could have short live if all you have is looks so what good is that?

5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? Matching for the most part, which means mostly black, and fairly organized

6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere? a mountain range I haven't seen yet, any moutain range

7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? I roll out with the kids reluctantly

8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? browse fabric online

9. What was your favorite class? band

11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? ditto on a lot, at least 6 or so times as a kid and 6 times as an adult

12. What countries have you been to? Canada, Mexico

13. How many presidential elections have you voted in? 2

14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Cranberries and the Beatles (though I didn't get an undergrad degree, but in that time this is what was playing)

15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? depends on definition of kiss

16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods? cruchy salty

17. Mac or PC? PC, cause that's all I've had

18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse? one where we are both able to let the stresses go

19. Favorite personal indulgence? Long bath, ditto

21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child? band teacher

22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be? home,
              where ever home ends up, but no destination yet, just somewhere I feel like I belong

23. Childhood pet's name? well I had more pets than one could count, so I'll go for Casey the do

24. Current pet's name? Katie and Amber (coming in a WEEK!!!!)

25. One experience you'd love to live again? when DH and I went to Victoria, BC

26. Do you prefer cats or dogs? depends on the animal

27. How many times were you in love before you met your spouse/SO? 0, he was my only real love

28. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? mountains in heartbeat

29. How many children would be the ideal number for you to have? 2, that's what I've got and I"m sticking with it

30. How did you meet your spouse/SO? through friends

31. Who on IMSN do you relate to the most?

32. Do you see your self as wanderlust or homebound?

33. What style do you think describes your home, country, beach, traditional, modern, eclectic, contemporary?

34. If you had to wear one pair of pants/shorts all year what would it be made of: sweats, jeans, khakis, or nylon

35. If you had to wear one pair of shoes all year what sould it be: Birk sandals, athletic tennis shoes, Simple/Chuck styled tennis shoes, platforms, kitty heels, stilettos?_________________

Comment

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Anything having to do with sports OR Uno.
                2. What’s the best thing about being you? I can make people laugh. People tend to want to get to know me.
                3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Dinner. You can have unlimited VARIETY in this meal. YUM.
                4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? If I can't be both I'd rather be smart!

5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? Very neat and organized by color. I'm phasing out my cotton jockeys and trying to have a few feminine items in there.
                6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere? Ireland

7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? Early
                8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? Get pissed off and then do something productive!
                9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) 20Th century Literature/AP lit
                11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? Three? Not many.
                12. What countries have you been to? Canada
                13. How many presidential elections have you voted in? 4
                14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Pearl Jam/U2
                15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 14
                16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods? SALTY
                17. Mac or PC? PC
                18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse? Nice dinner out -- meeting another couple for an after dinner drink
                19. Favorite personal indulgence? Long bath
                21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child? I wanted to coach the LA Lakers
                22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be? Seattle OR somewhere my DH can work the same hours he's working now AND have the same salary.
                23. Childhood pet's name? Seamous, Carmel, Addison
                24. Current pet's name? Riley
                25. One experience you'd love to live again? White water river rafting
                26. Do you prefer cats or dogs? DOGS
                27. How many times were you in love before you met your spouse/SO? 2
                28. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? BEACH
                29. How many children would be the ideal number for you to have? 2
                30. How did you meet your spouse/SO? In a bar -- he was a bet.
                31. What career most interests you BESIDES what you do now? Photography
                32. Favorite Novel: The Power Of One
                33. Name a charitable cause you would give boatloads of money to if you had Gate's billions. Fred Hutch School for Family memebers afflicted with Cancer...Humane Society
                34. When you watch "Braveheart" do you think the peasant girl (Maren) or the Princess (??) is more attractive? Peasant
                35.) Current celebrity crush. Leo
                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Red light, green light
                  2. What’s the best thing about being you? My humor
                  3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Dinner. the options are endless
                  4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Smart...but damn I would love to be pretty
                  5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? As my husband would say "How the heck can you find anything in here"
                  6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere? Anywhere with a beatiful beach
                  7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? Early riser!
                  8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? Actually do the job they pay me for
                  9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) HS - French class abroad
                  10. How would you rather travel, RV or plane? Plane b/c I am impatient but I hate flying
                  11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? At least 10 times (including HS and college)
                  12. What countries have you been to? Canada, France, England, Spain, Italy, and Japan
                  13. How many presidential elections have you voted in?
                  14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Bare Naked Ladies
                  15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13
                  16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods? Salty
                  17. Mac or PC? PC
                  18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse? Dinner and drinks with the two of us...sometimes with our friends
                  19. Favorite personal indulgence? Mani and pedi
                  20. Leno or Letterman? Neither...I am an early riser!
                  21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child? Lawyer...I think
                  22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be? Maine (mountains and beach)
                  23. Childhood pet's name? No pets
                  24. Current pet's name? N/A
                  Study abroad in France but include DH this time
                  Hmmm...not too big on animals
                  27. How many times were you in love before you met your spouse/SO? 1
                  28. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? I am seasonal but beach might win
                  29. How many children would be the ideal number for you to have? 4
                  30. How did you meet your spouse/SO? In college
                  31. What career most interests you BESIDES what you do now? Being a mom
                  32. Favorite Novel: The Fourth Hand
                  33. Name a charitable cause you would give boatloads of money to if you had Gate's billions. Prep for Prep (education program)
                  34. When you watch "Braveheart" do you think the peasant girl (Maren) or the Princess (??) is more attractive? Princess
                  35.) Current celebrity crush. Ryan Gosling
                  36. Favorite City in the US: Portland, ME
                  37. What's the craziest thing you have ever done: Quit my job right before DH started Med School and packed and moved 24 hours later
                  38. What actor/actress would you like to play you in a made for TV movie?: Younger Whoopi Goldberg (jumping jack flash)
                  39. Favorite style cuisine: Thai
                  40. Flip flops or heels/men's dress shoes: Flip flops
                  Danielle
                  Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
                    9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) Never really had one, I'm not a good student
                    again?
                    I find this VERY hard to believe!!!
                    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Red rover
                      My resiliency
                      Any meal, I love eating
                      Definitely smart, you can always try to buy some pretty
                      A disaster
                      6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere? Anywhere with a beatiful beach
                      7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? Sleeper-inner before kids
                      Wait for it to come back on
                      Human Anatomy
                      Neither
                      11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime
                      14 times
                      12. What countries have you been to?
                      Taiwan, England (3 times), Belgium, and France
                      13. How many presidential elections have you voted in?
                      14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Dave Mathews Band
                      15. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
                      16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods?
                      Salty
                      17. Mac or PC?
                      Definitely Mac
                      18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse?
                      A nite alone with the husband
                      19. Favorite personal indulgence?
                      Massage
                      20. Leno or Letterman?
                      Leno
                      21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child?
                      A pediatrician, vetenarian, stock broker, and a lawyer
                      22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be?
                      The beach
                      23. Childhood pet's name?
                      Silver
                      24. Current pet's name?
                      Seiku
                      Don't really have one
                      Definitely dogs
                      a few times, I am a sucker for love
                      28. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
                      I prefer the beach but I do enjoy the mountains too
                      29. How many children would be the ideal number for you to have?
                      3 or 4
                      30. How did you meet your spouse/SO?
                      Freshman year in the dorms
                      31. What career most interests you BESIDES what you do now?
                      Counseling
                      32. Favorite Novel:
                      Have to think about that I haven't read in so long and before that it wass all required reading for college
                      33. Name a charitable cause you would give boatloads of money to if you had Gate's billions.
                      Education, Abuse, Cancer, AIDS
                      34. When you watch "Braveheart" do you think the peasant girl (Maren) or the Princess (??) is more attractive?
                      They are both very attractive
                      35.) Current celebrity crush.
                      None
                      36. Favorite City in the US:
                      Newport Beach, CA
                      37. What's the craziest thing you have ever done:
                      Can't say
                      38. What actor/actress would you like to play you in a made for TV movie?:
                      Not sure
                      39. Favorite style cuisine: All Asian
                      40. Flip flops or heels/men's dress shoes:
                      Flip flops
                      41. Who on IMSN do you relate to the most?
                      Not sure
                      42. Do you see your self as wanderlust or homebound?
                      A little of both
                      43. What style do you think describes your home, country, beach, traditional, modern, eclectic, contemporary?
                      Normal
                      44. If you had to wear one pair of pants/shorts all year what would it be made of: sweats, jeans, khakis, or nylon
                      Jeans
                      45. If you had to wear one pair of shoes all year what sould it be: Birk sandals, athletic tennis shoes, Simple/Chuck styled tennis shoes, platforms, kitty heels, stilettos?_________________
                      Rainbow sandals

46. Tattoo or no tatoo?
                      47. What's your favorite meal to cook?
                      48. Were you ever Prom/Homecoming Queen/King or a Homecoming princess/prince?
                      49. American Pie or 40 year old virgin?
                      50. The first name of your HS crush (real life or celebrity)?

Comment

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Backgammon
                        2. What’s the best thing about being you? I am doing exactly what I want to be doing - SAHM to 3 great kids with a great DH and a comfortable life
                        3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Dinner with the family - it is a way of touching base daily
                        4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Smart - I want to know everything
                        5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? somewhat organized, although not to the untrained eye
                        6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere? a warm, white-sand, clear saltwater beach with great seafood restaurants and great shopping and not many tourists
                        7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? both - depends on the day
                        8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? clean, monogram, or play with the kids
                        9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) If I had to pick only one, I would say Geography. The instructor was a retired Air Force weatherman and he had some great stories.
                        10. How would you rather travel, RV or plane? Plane, but I would like to try an RV once
                        11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? 11
                        12. What countries have you been to? Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman (the same cruise )
                        13. How many presidential elections have you voted in? 3
                        14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? REM
                        15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 6th grade
                        16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods? Salty
                        17. Mac or PC? PC
                        18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse? just about anywhere we went sans kids with lots of wonderful conversation
                        19. Favorite personal indulgence? boutique children's clothes ( I know, I know...)
                        20. Leno or Letterman? They were neck-and-neck for me, but lately Letterman is a little too quirky so I have to say Leno
                        21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child? architect
                        22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be? on a beach - see question #6
                        23. Childhood pet's name? Josie
                        24. Current pet's name? CoCo, Woody, Jessie
                        25. One experience you'd love to live again? my wedding
                        26. Do you prefer cats or dogs? cats
                        28. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? beach
                        29. How many children would be the ideal number for you to have? 3
                        30. How did you meet your spouse/SO? at work while in college
                        31. What career most interests you BESIDES what you do now? law
                        32. Favorite Novel: this is a tough one...
                        33. Name a charitable cause you would give boatloads of money to if you had Gate's billions. improving the life skills of families in poverty
                        34. When you watch "Braveheart" do you think the peasant girl (Maren) or the Princess (??) is more attractive? didn't see it
                        35.) Current celebrity crush. as always, Richard Gere
                        36. Favorite City in the US: Atlanta
                        37. What's the craziest thing you have ever done: met a German tourist driving a motorcycle while driving on the interstate and inviting him to move in with us (pre-DH) and eventually living with him for a year
                        38. What actor/actress would you like to play you in a made for TV movie?: Tea Leoni
                        39. Favorite style cuisine: cajun
                        40. Flip flops or heels/men's dress shoes: Flip flops
                        40. Flip flops or heels/men's dress shoes:
                        Flip flops
                        41. Who on IMSN do you relate to the most? Genevieve
                        42. Do you see your self as wanderlust or homebound? homebound since kids
                        43. What style do you think describes your home, country, beach, traditional, modern, eclectic, contemporary? traditional/eclectic
                        44. If you had to wear one pair of pants/shorts all year what would it be made of: sweats, jeans, khakis, or nylon? khakis
                        45. If you had to wear one pair of shoes all year what sould it be: Birk sandals, athletic tennis shoes, Simple/Chuck styled tennis shoes, platforms, kitty heels, stilettos? flip-flops
                        46. Tattoo or no tatoo? no tatoo
                        47. What's your favorite meal to cook? grilled fish
                        48. Were you ever Prom/Homecoming Queen/King or a Homecoming princess/prince? no
                        49. American Pie or 40 year old virgin?
                        50. The first name of your HS crush (real life or celebrity)? wow, I can't remember any celebrities from when I was in HS - it WAS 20 years ago

51. What is your biggest regret? Not being a more serious student/person in HS
                        52. What do you wish for when you toss a penny into a fountain? Good health for my family
                        53. Where were you in birth-order (oldest, youngest, ...)? Oldest, one younger brother, and now 2 step-sisters and 3 step-brothers
                        54. Pink, blue, or yellow packets? blue
                        55. Which religion do you most identify with? Protestantism

Comment

Ack, we cross-posted. I was afraid of that.

51. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
                          52. Red or Blue? Blue
                          53. Hot or cold weather? Hot
                          54. What has been your best experience throughout training? moonlighting
                          55. Hershey chocolate or Nestle? Hershey

Comment

1. What was your favorite game as a child? Rummy or anything with cards
                            2. What’s the best thing about being you? My sense of humor
                            3. What’s your favorite meal of the day, and why? Dinner since DH is usually home
                            4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Both of course!
                            5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? All Victoria's Secret, messy, too full, and tough to close
                            6.Where would you like to go on vacation, if you can choose anywhere? Hawaii
                            7. Are you an early-riser or a sleeper-inner? sleep in
                            8. What do you do when you can't access iMSN? hmm, I might actually get some housework done!
                            9. What was your favorite class? (High school/college/vo-tech/community center, etc.) Salsa dancing class with DH
                            10. How would you rather travel, RV or plane? plane
                            11.How many times have you moved in your lifetime? 5 all within the same city
                            12. What countries have you been to? Just Mexico
                            13. How many presidential elections have you voted in? 2
                            14.What was your favorite band when you were in college (undergrad)? Matchbox 20
                            15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 5th grade
                            16. Crunchy salty snack foods or sweet mushy snack foods? sweet
                            17. Mac or PC? PC
                            18. perfect 'date night' with your spouse? anywhere as long as the we don't have the kids interrupting us
                            19. Favorite personal indulgence? manicures & pedicures
                            20. Leno or Letterman? Leno
                            21. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child? journalist
                            22. If you could live anywhere in 10 years where would that be? somewhere warm, without much humidity
                            23. Childhood pet's name? Rocky
                            24. Current pet's name? SoBe and Elvis
                            25. One experience you'd love to live again? going to the World Series of Poker in Vegas with DH
                            26. Do you prefer cats or dogs? Cats
                            27. How many times were you in love before you met your spouse/SO? I thought twice but after being in love with DH nothing compares
                            28. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? beach
                            29. How many children would be the ideal number for you to have? 2
                            30. How did you meet your spouse/SO? online
                            31. What career most interests you BESIDES what you do now? Travel Agent
                            32. Favorite Novel? pursuit of happyness
                            33. Name a charitable cause you would give boatloads of money to if you had Gate's billions. St Jude
                            34. When you watch "Braveheart" do you think the peasant girl (Maren) or the Princess (??) is more attractive? haven't seen it
                            35.) Current celebrity crush. Mario Lopez or Jesse Metcalf
                            36. Favorite City in the US: Vegas
                            37. What's the craziest thing you have ever done: Married some jerk I only dated for a few months (I was divorced within 2 weeks)
                            38. What actor/actress would you like to play you in a made for TV movie?: Angelina Jolie
                            39. Favorite style cuisine: Italian
                            40. Flip flops or heels/men's dress shoes: flip flops
                            41. Who on IMSN do you relate to the most? Lily
                            42. Do you see your self as wanderlust or homebound? wanderlust
                            43. What style do you think describes your home, country, beach, traditional, modern, eclectic, contemporary? traditional
                            44. If you had to wear one pair of pants/shorts all year what would it be made of: sweats, jeans, khakis, or nylon? Jeans
                            45. If you had to wear one pair of shoes all year what sould it be: Birk sandals, athletic tennis shoes, Simple/Chuck styled tennis shoes, platforms, kitty heels, stilettos? athletic tennis shoes
                            46. Tattoo or no tatoo? 1 tattoo
                            47. What's your favorite meal to cook? anything simple
                            48. Were you ever Prom/Homecoming Queen/King or a Homecoming princess/prince? no
                            49. American Pie or 40 year old virgin? American Pie
                            50. The first name of your HS crush (real life or celebrity)? Christian Slater
                            51. What is your biggest regret? not spending enough time with my dad before he passed away
                            52. What do you wish for when you toss a penny into a fountain? Good Luck
                            53. Where were you in birth-order (oldest, youngest, ...)? I'm the Baby!
                            54. Pink, blue, or yellow packets? Blue
                            55. Which religion do you most identify with? I don't really identify with organized religion

51. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
                            52. Red or Blue? Blue
                            53. Hot or cold weather? Hot
                            54. What has been your best experience throughout training? these past couple years while DH has been doing his research have been pretty good
                            55. Hershey chocolate or Nestle?
                            Hershey

What's your favorite movie?
                            What was your first car?
                            How did your SO propose or did you propose?
                            What's your biggest fear?
                            Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?
                            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I am so impressed by this list mania!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure glad that I went first
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X