Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Just Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plus we keep that apartment in New York
    We've got something in common...I keep a woman AND an apartment in New York...whould'a thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by uvagradk
      We've got something in common...I keep a woman AND an apartment in New York...whould'a thunk it?
      Yes - when WILL I see you again??

Comment

when WILL I see you again??
        Look for me (and my squeeze) sharing a romantic dinner at Eleven Madison Park -- on the Upper West Side.

Comment

Cassy -

God I miss Steve Forbes [ETA I know he hasn't passed on...just haven't seen him on my boob tube lately]. He was my second favorite rich autistic dude. He ran a close second behind Bill Gates. Though I do love to party with Melinda. I hope in the next few years that her giving can make up for the nuclear fallout that will hit Duke after alums read Until Proven Innocent.

Comment

how other people who aren't married to doctors live
            Well, I do know that only the little people pay taxes.

RIP Leona.

Comment

The dog sure is living well tho. Poor grandkids.

Comment

The dog sure is living well tho. Poor grandkids.
                Investigative report idea: will there be a Manilla-doodle living large in the Philappines after the demise of Imelda? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot
                  Are you telling us that you don't have a household manager? For shame!

http://www.rwpsolutions.com/jobsview.asp?id=5
                  Excellent idea. Thanks for the tip. DH would probably appreciate it if I I'd make the maid wear one of those uniforms as well. But I always like to treat the help with kindness. It's just the kind of girl I am.

Comment

Life-changing link. I think I would look better than the dude in the argyle sweater trimming the hedges and wouldn't mind making 80K doing that in the company of the maids pictured on the site. Looks like a win, win. Oh, sorry...I forgot I don't need a salary with a resident spouse. Nevermind.

Comment

What I want to know is when did you all buy the second house? And the third and fourth? Our second was second year of med school. We weren't able to get the fourth until this year. My DW's program could pay a little more.

Comment

Well, you know you're all welcome to lounge anytime in my downtown subdivision here in the historic district of San Antonio. The pool boy is divine. and if the guys show up, I'll hire the Spurs cheerleaders to serve the cocktails at our swim up bar.

jenn

Comment

when did you all buy the second house?
                          well, you know the saying...if you have to ask...just kidding...if you're up to five...it's all good...just don't look in your rearview at those poor days when you only owned two...

Comment

Jenn,

The Spurs cheerleaders care for kids. And that means a lot in my book. Pool or no pool - I hope they're at your party.

Please scroll down...jeeves has left for the evening...and only he knows how to post pictures of the caring cheerleaders.
                            http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3D10%26hl%3Den

Comment

i for one will NOT be letting those pretty people watch my children and be around my dh. are you kidding me? only ugly hired help is hired in my house.
                              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Sylvia,

Thanks for the help. Just remember they care for your kids. Okay, so maybe you don't want to invite half a dozen over...but can you really argue with three? Just three and they're like mother's little helper - sans pharmaceuticals. Your DH will supervise them lest you still have trouble trusting them with complete care of your children.

Comment

Working...
                                X