Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Your Weekend Weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Weekend Weather?

Ok, I'm bored, tired of cleaning, and without any Christmas parties lined up this weekend..... Tell me, is there anyone out there with nice weather this weekend?? Shreveport was cold and very overcast day. :| I'm ready to live vicariously through your lovely weekend!
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Re: Your Weekend Weather?

It's been pretty awesome in OKC. Windy, but it's always windy here. I think it's supposed to get cold on Monday, though.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
      We'er spending our second night at the Hilton...
      Really?!

It's supposed to me an unseasonably mild weekend in Chicago. My parents in the PNW are unseasonably cold - in the teens overnight.
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Annie, I wondered about your guys when I heard about the crazy storm in your area. I'm glad you're able to stay somewhere warm.

Hang in there!

We are having a heat wave. Its 8:45pm and we're still in the hight 30's, we're supposed to have another nice day tomorrow and then Monday our "real feel" is supposed to be -21.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine
          Annie, I wondered about your guys when I heard about the crazy storm in your area. I'm glad you're able to stay somewhere warm.

Hang in there!

We are having a heat wave. Its 8:45pm and we're still in the hight 30's, we're supposed to have another nice day tomorrow and then Monday our "real feel" is supposed to be -21.
          It's supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow. And then, like where you are, drop to below freezing on Monday. I always get migraines when this happens. I'm a walking disaster recently!

Comment

Yes, unseasonably cold weather here. We are supposed to have "the worst weather in 5 years". :huh: Tornadoes? Hurricanes? Nope, just a few inches of snow. The thing is, sometimes it turns to ice and then that is a big mess. There aren't many plows here because they aren't needed and most people here suck at driving in ice or snow.

We are supposed to go to The Nutcracker tomorrow. The kids are so excited but equally excited at the prospect of snow. I hope we can go. On the other hand, I hope for some snow Sunday night so that I don't have to go to jury duty on Monday!

Comment

Warmish but windy. After the last few days, I'll take it. Supposedly we're getting the cold again, soon. (which is fine because it'll hopefully kill all bugs)

Jenn

Comment

We were above freezing here which allowed us to scrape some of the ice off the driveway. I am hoping that it is nice again today so I can get some more done.
                Kris

Comment

cool and windy here in S. FL. my computer says its 73 out, but when i took out the garbage it seemed a tad chillier. brrrrrrr! my blood has certainly thinned since my days in Michigan.
                  Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

:brrr:
                    It's snowing! We have at least 3 inches. I'm not ready to go out and check right now. The Nutcracker is off (for us, the performance is still happening). I don't want to risk driving. I'm guessing jury duty is off tomorrow -- and I can't get there anyway. Our street is never plowed and until everything melts off, I'm not going to be able to get my car to the main road. :huh: The UPS man is going to have to help finish my Christmas shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
                      It's snowing! We have at least 3 inches. I'm not ready to go out and check right now. The Nutcracker is off (for us, the performance is still happening). I don't want to risk driving. I'm guessing jury duty is off tomorrow -- and I can't get there anyway. Our street is never plowed and until everything melts off, I'm not going to be able to get my car to the main road. :huh: The UPS man is going to have to help finish my Christmas shopping.
                      Wow, you are getting hit hard with snow (for PDX). Just an hour south, here in Salem, we had maybe an inch this morning, but it's gone now. I hope it eases up soon.
                      Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Here is our driveway. The kids were sledding on the driveway. Now the tracks are covered but they will be at it again soon. For us, this is a lot of snow! It is still coming down.

Comment

It was warm again today. The rest of the ice has been removed from the driveway and I can see patches of grass again. Blech - it looks like March outside.
                          Kris

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe
                            Originally posted by cupcake
                            Wow, you are getting hit hard with snow (for PDX). Just an hour south, here in Salem, we had maybe an inch this morning, but it's gone now. I hope it eases up soon.
                            Okay, I spoke too soon. Now, it's really coming down here. :brrr: It is alot of snow for this area.
                            Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Wow! That is a huge amount for your area!

Comment

Working...
                              X