Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fun Poll for Everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niener View Post
    OMG I could LIVE in Hobby Lobby this time of year and be perfectly content. No matter how bad of a day I'm having, the autumn section of HL cheers me right up!!
    I do love hobby lobby but I haven't allowed myself to go there in months because we are trying to buy necessities only... and somehow I cannot go to Hobby lobby and come home without something!
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Autumn is without a doubt my favorite time of year. I love nearly everything about it, including everything that other have already said. There is no way I can pick my top 3, but here's 3 I don't think others have mentioned...

- driving around with the windows down and being just slightly chilly
      - pumpkin cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory
      - the crunchy sound the leaves make when you step on them
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
        - the crunchy sound the leaves make when you step on them
        Ooooh...that one too...I LOVE that one. I have yet to grow out of it. I figure one of these days I will be able to walk right on by the big giant crunchy leaf without stepping on it. The best I can do is make it look unintentional. DH is the same way and we have been known to bump into each other going after the same leaf.

Okay, I probably shouldn't have shared that...but hey, I'm a dork.
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally Posted by niener
          OMG I could LIVE in Hobby Lobby this time of year and be perfectly content. No matter how bad of a day I'm having, the autumn section of HL cheers me right up!!

I do love hobby lobby but I haven't allowed myself to go there in months because we are trying to buy necessities only... and somehow I cannot go to Hobby lobby and come home without something!
          I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I get made fun of by DF, my family, and my roommates for it! I'm growing fall mums on our apartment balcony too...

Only a few months until I can browse the Christmas section without being too pathetic...
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
            - Pumpkin Pie & finally being cool enough to bake.
            - Fall colors
            - Sweater and boots season (I love my sweaters)
            My list is the same! I love pumpkin pie and pumpkin muffins, wearing sweaters, and I love the colors of the leaves changing! I'm also excited about all the holidays, my wedding anniversary, and DH's birthday.
            Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

1. Changing colors
              2. Apple cider
              3. Trick-or-Treating

Comment

"1 minute escape" Fall colors

Enjoy:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=37906218001
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                X