Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Something good today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last couple of days, the baby has been napping longer. i think it's because I haven't been going in to get her if she wiggles or pouts. I think she's learning to soothe herself -- or it could all be a nice break for a while and then she goes back to 30 minute quickies. But for now, i rejoice in some me-time (just wish DH were here).

Comment

I got a five hour stretch of sleep last night. Much needed!!! Maybe DD finally started reading the books. Maybe it was a fluke...
      Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

TGIF. DH finally got some antibiotics and is feeling better. Only one soccer game this weekend and no family in town. We can relax! DH also finished his article!
        Needs

Comment

Yay it is Friday! Got to hug and cuddle with my 3 year old, play with my baby AND work out! Looking forward to 5pm!

Comment

Good things today:

I slept in (8:30!), breakfast went smoothly (they ate), we're off to Costco and we'll be there at opening, which I like, and after that we're going to a friend's for a playdate and after THAT, O my best beloved, DW comes home for the weekend.

And she checked her schedule and decided it was OK to blow off Monday, so everyone say *UNFORSEEN THREE DAY WEEKEND*.

Originally posted by wildfin View Post
            2. AND, on top of that, the "marine layer" came inland this a.m., which directly assisted me with my "it-will-be-fall-in-L.A, hopefully" denial.
            Wow. It's nearly ten years since we left LA and I don't often think of it anymore, but the phrase "marine layer" just trigged a huge wave of nostalgia. Good luck with the weather, anyway, it's around 0C here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_ View Post
              And she checked her schedule and decided it was OK to blow off Monday, so everyone say *UNFORSEEN THREE DAY WEEKEND*.
              Wooho!!! That's awesome. Enjoy!
              Sandy
              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

My mom sent me flowers as a good luck for my marathon since she lives far away and can't be here to cheer me on in person. ALSO, the flower company was running a promotion and I entered the code into the website and WON a free hour massage!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by radwife View Post
                  My mom sent me flowers as a good luck for my marathon since she lives far away and can't be here to cheer me on in person. ALSO, the flower company was running a promotion and I entered the code into the website and WON a free hour massage!!!!
                  Now that rocks!
                  Kris

Comment

Working...
                  X