Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

so, how's your weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold, Windy!!! and no sunshine. Ice/Snow later this week BOOO, and i have to drive in it
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

It hasn't snowed here in close to a month, I think, which I'm told is pretty unusual. There's still some snow in our backyard though. Sunny, 40s.
      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
        It hasn't snowed here in close to a month, I think, which I'm told is pretty unusual. There's still some snow in our backyard though. Sunny, 40s.
        NO!! DONT JINX IT!!! lol!
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

The Valley of The Sun stays true to her nickname really nice here!

Comment

Dark, rainy, and gloomy in Silicon Valley. I haven't seen the sun in over a week.
            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

It sucks. I like the weather here about three months out of 12.
              We are above zero though -- so I have that going for me.
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Well DH and I were heading to NW Arkansas this weekend through Monday, to go and pay sales tax on the new car. And now they are in a winter storm warning and looks like ice accumulations and snow. So not sure how this is all going to play out... UGH
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Yesterday was in low 60s and pouring, today crisp 30s and flurries. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring.

Comment

This week it is supposed to be warmer, thank GOODNESS! I am tired of these gray, wet, cold days.

Comment

Snow

We just had snow - only the second time ever for DH (he's from Houston) and baby! It's pretty much gone now, but we got to play in it yesterday and have some fun. DH had a snowball fight at school, too...
                      It's nice to have a change of weather once in a while! I don't think I'd like snow on the ground all winter, but a few times a year makes it fun!

-Sarah

PS. I'm new here - how do you make a signature for your posts??

Comment

Originally posted by HiveQueen View Post
                        PS. I'm new here - how do you make a signature for your posts??
                        Along the top of the screen is a menu bar with stuff like "iMSN Home", "User CP", "Blogs", etc. Click on User CP. Then on the left menu bar under Settings and Options, there's a link for "Edit Signature". You can type in what you want there. Also, if you want to have a picture displayed on your posts, you can add it on the link above that - "Edit Avatar".
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

That deicing stuff in a can is a lifesaver...
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

A little rainy in Southern Sunny Florida but overall, still very warm.

Comment

Originally posted by migirl View Post
                              Cold. Gray. Snowy. The end.
                              This. I hate February.

Is winter over yet? Because I am over winter.
                              Kris

Comment

Yesterday the Groundhog saw his shadow, then last night it started to snow. Snow day today. I can't decide if I am happy or annoyed. Is there a combination of an emotion... hapoyed? I just don't want to be still teaching class late June.
                                -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                                Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                                Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X