Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I love my ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my ...

Food Saver

As in I am vacuum sealing everything not nailed down.

Your turn!

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Except when DH vacuums shut the bag of chips and I have to keep re-cutting them open! He goes a little crazy with it!

I love how I just discovered that if you don't like something bought from Trader Joe's you just have to tell them and you get a refund. I didn't even have to take it back or show a receipt!

Comment

Vidalia Chop Wizard! It makes cutting up onions so easy, and it goes in the dishwasher. I also use it for bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, basically anything I need chopped up for a recipe.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

My Wolfgang Puck Immersion blender!!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/onlineexclusives/kitchen/kitchenelectrics/blendersjuicers/PRD~714787/Wolfgang+Puck+Immersion+Blender.jsp

Comment

My soda stream and my cuisinart bean-grinding coffee maker.

J

Comment

The Magic Bullet. I've been living on smoothies
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

iphone! As I sit in a half gas station/half Burger King in the middle of nowhere Utah, I can read this thread. I am really shocked that I have 3G here.

So many things I love, love my kichen gadgets, but nothing can compare to the iphone love.

Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

In the kitchen: My mini chop.
                In the living room: my dvr. I don't know how I lived with recording shows before. I love it. TV is my drug of choice.
                In my apartment, the AC. Its ridiculously hot again. Hello first day of summer.
                -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

My Canon 7D. Blows the Rebel out of the water and takes HD video. (not that I've ever tried it!)
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

ST- what happened to the sweater shaver?
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

ST- what happened to the sweater shaver?
                      It holds a special place in my heart still...I'm just now wearing any sweaters is this AWFUL heat right now!
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

kids .. but at the moment I'm understanding why some creatures eat their young.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakti View Post
                          Snark.
                          Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Shakti View Post
                            Lol. I had that day yesterday. Thank god they are cute when they sleep!!!

Kris

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

My Kuerig kicks ass. We've had it since med. school when DH saw the fancy machine in some doctor's lounge and had to have it. Nothing makes me happier than my perfect cup of coffee in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X