Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I love my ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nook!!!
    High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
      My Kuerig kicks ass. We've had it since med. school when DH saw the fancy machine in some doctor's lounge and had to have it. Nothing makes me happier than my perfect cup of coffee in the morning.
      It takes every bone in my body to not buy one of those whenever I get money as a gift. Do you find your coffee costs are higher? That is what worries me!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I have to say I really like the Kuerig too. But, I am too damn cheap to replace my almost new coffee maker. Once it kicks the bucket, I will probably spring for one.
        Kris

Comment

The weird week between the end of residency and DH moving to ATL.

Although it is deeply disconcerting to have him...at home. During the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
            My Kuerig kicks ass. We've had it since med. school when DH saw the fancy machine in some doctor's lounge and had to have it. Nothing makes me happier than my perfect cup of coffee in the morning.
            This!!
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Definitely my Keurig! My coffee costs are actually less, we don't waste half pots of coffee.
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

My Dyson is a close second. Damn, I need a life.
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I was hesitant to get the Keurig, but DH really wanted one and dude is more of a kitchen gadgets whore than I am. So we have one. I use it the most and love that damn thing like my was my kid.

Comment

DVR. I seriously can't imagine life w/o one. Watching live tv with commercials makes me crazy now.
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Streaming Netflix (and the Wii that makes it possible).
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Kitchenaid stand mixer. If I had more time and if we didn't need to lose weight, I would be baking every day.

EZPass. I don't have to wait in line at the tolls for some idiot to fish around for change. Important for someone like me who is driving to a different state 3-4 times/week (and has a low amount of patience).

Kindle. Can't wait to use it more once I am finished writing in approximately 8 days!!!
                        Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I like my kindle, but I am waiting on pins and needles for kindle to accept DRM encrypted files. Once that happens, I will be thrilled because our library has a fairly large digital collection.
                          Kris

Comment

The EZ pass is the greatest commuter invention since toll roads were implemented (which was biblical times, I think!) The best part now is that if you have to rent a car anywhere in a state that has EZ pass tolls, you can rent the EZ pass. I was psyched on my last work trip which took me over the bay Bridge and then back and forth from Delaware to Maryland three times.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                              It takes every bone in my body to not buy one of those whenever I get money as a gift. Do you find your coffee costs are higher? That is what worries me!
                              The K-cups are a tad pricey, but I get them in bulk off Amazon. We also have the converter that allows us to use regular coffee grounds if we want. But it may be worth it if you're like me and only need one cup of coffee a day. DH loves the Chai tea K-Cups!
                              Last edited by Chrisada; 06-22-2011, 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

The K-cups are a tad pricey, but I get them in bulk off Amazon. We also have the converter that allows us to use regular coffee grounds if we want. But it may be worth it if you're like me and only need one cup of coffee a day. DH loves the Chai tea K-Cups!
                                I think I know what will be on my Christmas list! Just in time for sleepless nights! We have a $15 mini coffee maker that gets grounds in the coffee every time and an espresso machine that I love, but don't use often because of the time/effort involved.
                                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X