Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How tall are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 5'2 - always been tiny! I can't believe how tall some of you are!! lol But I'm also glad to hear that I'm not the only one who is short with a tall hubby. My DH is 6'3 lol
    High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Tulips, wow that is a BIG height differential!

I'm 5' 3.5". I wear heels and flats, I try to stick to anything that is comfortable. I've always been pretty happy with my height, although sometimes I wish I could reach inside some of our cabinets better. I have girlfriends who are shorter than me (a few under 5 ft.) and a few that are a little bit taller. DH is 6'3", so there is about a foot between us. Seems normal to me, as my grandmother was a foot shorter than my grandfather.

Does anyone else get a neck ache when they try to look up at their husband when they're dancing? The worst!
      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I'm about a foot shorter than DrK and he is roughly twice my weight.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

5'4"
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

5'2" and DH is 6'1". I love being short.

Comment

According to DH, I'm a pygmy. At 5' 5", I don't think so, funny guy.

Comment

At 5'9" I feel like an Amazon compared to some of you. I love wearing heels, but usually don't. E was 6' (which I think was stretch) but heels were doable with him.
                Kris

Comment

Wish I could wear heels. Stupid neuromae.

Comment

I'm also between 5'1" and 5'2" and have felt pretty short my whole life. I wear heels a lot but even then I just barely make it to average. DH is 5'11" and so far DD is 95th percentile in height. My mom is convinced that she'll be towering over me.

Comment

DS was charted to be 6' 5". Dude will be towering over me soon enough.

Comment

5'6" I always wanted to be 5'9", not sure why though.

Comment

5'1"! I'm teeny tiny. I think I stopped growing in 6th grade. I'm probably even shorter now...
                          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

5' 5.5" or 5'6" depends on who is doing he measuring!
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

pygmie here! It cracks my DH that I describe myself as 'just under' 5' 3".

When I lived in Japan I felt like a monster! I wore size medium and felt gangly compared to many of the woman. I liked the power and learned that apparently I have a touch of a napoleon complex. (tee hee!) I also am freakishly white so I stood out...just a bit.
                              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I am 5'10" and DH is 6'3". He loves it when I wear heels because I easily stand 6'2". I love being tall, although it sucks finding sexy shoes in size 11. Le sigh.
                                Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Working...
                                X