Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How tall are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 5'5 (..and for a Latina I feel so big). J doesn't like it when I wear heels b/c he is 5'8 and I am almost his height luckily for him I don't like big heels all that much. Often times I have wanted to be more petite... but I have to work with what I got :P

Comment

5' 2.5" I just seem bigger because I'm generally obnoxious.

I'm the shortest of all of our friends in Texas but average for my friends in DC.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
        Try the Paris Hilton line of shoes. She makes them all the way up to a 13, I believe, since she wears an 11 herself. #thingsIknow
        How did I not know about this before? Off to Google Paris Hilton shoes! Thank you!
        Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Amazingly with my height I was always a size nine shoe... until I had two babies.

Comment

I'm 5'8". I've ALWAYS wanted to be at least 5'10"

My shoe size before kids: 7.5 / 8
            My shoe size after three kids: 9 (good grief)
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Ugh so the pregnancy increase shoe size myth is true? I wear a 9.5 now!
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I wore an 11W before pregnancy and thankfully still wear an 11W after two kids. I was worried, though, believe me.
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  Ugh so the pregnancy increase shoe size myth is true? I wear a 9.5 now!
                  I'm guessing it depends. Mine didn't, but I got the horrendous stretch marks
                  Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Mine went up after A and did not go down before R but they seem to have gone back down now. I still needs 8's in some but can mostly wear 7.5.
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm 5.1 on a good day. DH is 5.11 with the build of a footballer so he dwarfs me. I like being little, although it did make me nervous when my doc said if I ever need a c-section she knows why. I think she was referring to DH's build.
                      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Tulips, just a few days ago I was looking through several of your photos to grasp what your real height difference was, couldn't tell if your DH was tall, you were short, and finally figured out it was a little of both. You guys are an adorable couple!

I'm 5'7, DH is 5'10 or 11 so I try and stick with SHORT heels. I wish I was either an inch or two shorter or he was an inch or too taller, silly I know.
                        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

My feet did not spread with my pregnancies but I'm not used to wearing heels any more. I have to relearn.
                          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Dh is 6'2. I dislike being so short. I would love to be 5'4 or 5'5
                            Brandi
                            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Yup--I barely reach dh's shoulders. We ARE Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Twins."
                              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
                                I'm guessing it depends. Mine didn't, but I got the horrendous stretch marks
                                Ugh, me too...
                                Laurie
                                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                                X