Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is up with the ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a jetblue ad Sandy

PS...is there way for us to donate? I'd be happy to pay my share...I definitely get a lot of out this site!
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
      You're a jetblue ad Sandy

PS...is there way for us to donate? I'd be happy to pay my share...I definitely get a lot of out this site!
      Ooh! Can we turn off the ads by user? If so, maybe make it "donate at least $x and get an ad-free experience"?
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Ditto to this! There is another forum I'm a member of and she opens it up once a year for anyone to donate however much they want, totally voluntary, and it's my understanding a lot of people donate and she's able to cover most of the costs that way.
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Im sitting in standstill traffic. Im late for kelly. ill try to find a computer to fix this tonight.
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I don't see ads on Tapatalk, but I'd be happy to donate to the site!
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
              I don't see ads on Tapatalk, but I'd be happy to donate to the site!
              Same here. I'm also totally willing to log in on my desktop computer regularly and click like a madwoman on ads if it will generate some moolah.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                I'm also totally willing to log in on my desktop computer regularly and click like a madwoman on ads if it will generate some moolah.
                Ooh, good idea!
                Laurie

Comment

I'll donate too!!
                  Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Back away from the computer Kris!!! We can live with the ads while you enjoy your weekend!!
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

WGW - you're an ad for Disney World!

I don't mind the ads, as long as they aren't in the middle of replies. And I'm totally game for "pay X amount per year to use the site ad-free"
                      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Back away from the computer Kris!!! We can live with the ads while you enjoy your weekend!!
                        Ditto!
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
                          WGW - you're an ad for Disney World!
                          What am I? LOL now I need to get on a computer!
                          Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                            What am I? LOL now I need to get on a computer!
                            For me you are Max Clarity Foam facial cleanser.
                            Tara
                            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Hehe! Never heard of it. Maybe I can get my Mary Kay lady to sponsor me!
                              Laurie

Comment

What am I?? (This is fun!)

And I'd be willing to donate too, this site serves as my: entertainment, career counseling, parenting advice, recipe planning... (I could go on all night)
                                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X