Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Don't knock it until you try it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't knock it until you try it...

What weird food combos do you enjoy?

Right now, I'm eating a bowl of white rice with soy sauce and cinnamon

I also mix my catsup and mustard for my fries.
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs. It grosses out DH, so I don't do it very often. I also love butter on my brownies.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Butter and jam on triscuits is pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
        I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs.
        My uncle and cousins do this. It's pretty good.

Salt on watermelon
        Cream cheese and scallions on sweet potatoes
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Apple slices slathered with peanut butter

Cream cheese and olives

Potato chips with carmel dipping sauce
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I love apples and PB!

I haven't done the catsup with eggs in a long time, but it's pretty yummy!
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think apples and peanut butter is weird at all.

A traditional part of Dutch breakfast is chocolate sprinkles ("hagelslag") on toast. I eat that a lot.
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I could get on board with that

In HS, I would eat toasted bagels with PB and sugar. YUM!
                Jen

Comment

Oh, and peanutbutter, granola, rasins, dried fruit, and cinnamon sandwiches. Sort of like the "nutrition spread" that they are selling now. Also, try pb& sliced apple sandwiches on toasted raisin bread. Yum!
                  Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Peanut butter and cheese!
                    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Have you guys ever had chocolate gravy? Soooo good! Mmmmmm.... I might have to make that this weekend!
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I do ketchup or salsa on egg whites pretty much every morning. Peanut butter on apples is also a staple around here.

Comment

Oh I almost forgot -- Cheddar cheese on Nilla Wafers. So good.
                          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

This is when I've got a need for something Asian.... Progresso chicken noodle soup, splash of soy sauce and crunchy La Choy crispy chow mein noodles. I'm embarrassed!
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I also eat Salsa on my eggs, peanut butter with apples, what else...DH eats mayo with his fries and calls ketchup devil juice.
                              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X