Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public rave thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public rave thread

After DH cleaned the kitchen and made breakfast, we got our doppler in the mail and got to hear a heartbeat! I know a home doppler is a totally silly extravagance, but it wasn't too expensive and we figured we should enjoy the heck out of this first pregnancy. So awesome!
    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

How fun! I debated getting one, but I felt like it would cause me more stress than necessary.

My rave for the day - hubby's pager didn't go off once after we went to bed!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Neat!

We woke up late this morning and I had to get the kids off to kung fu ... so dh is cleaning the kitchen! The teens had friends over last night and it was a mess. Yay that I don't have to do it!
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I'm having a potluck today for some Orlando area medical families.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

My workout this morning was so intense that I'm still feeling the burn! Lived up to its name (PIYO Sweat). I couldn't even finish the video! Ha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

DS and I went to the farmers market on our own this morning and had such a fun time! He's at a really awesome age right now. I love having such a cool kid!

Comment

Public rave thread

I took both kids to Ikea on a Sat and got a ton of stuff and ate lunch and it was a breeze...because my sister and SIL came with. I'm so spoiled. On the way home N said "where are my aunties?"
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
                After DH cleaned the kitchen and made breakfast, we got our doppler in the mail and got to hear a heartbeat! I know a home doppler is a totally silly extravagance, but it wasn't too expensive and we figured we should enjoy the heck out of this first pregnancy. So awesome!
                OMG. This. Is. Awesome. I'm still trying to hear his heart beat with DHs stethoscope!
                sigpic
                buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

18 holes, drinks and dinner with my hubby! Celebrating 12 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets today with Thomas while Zoe was at a play date. We actually filled 5 large garbage bags full of crap that we've been holding onto for no good reason. After that, I cleaned up the living room. It looks ... presentable. I hope I can keep the cleaning mojo going tomorrow!
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I made my own laundry detergent today and bought the animal a new collar... Feeling accomplished today!
                      sigpic
                      buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Managed to get all my weekend to-do's done today: grocery shopped, made granola, made croutons, reorganized cabinets, laid out by the pool, did laundry, and cleaned both bathrooms. Tomorrow is a 100% pool day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSz View Post
                          I made my own laundry detergent today and bought the animal a new collar... Feeling accomplished today!
                          I've never 'known' anyone that's done this but I've looked at several recipes. What recipe did you use? Have you tried it out yet?
                          Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I'm grateful for the awesome nanny that we found. There is no way our family could have endured my shoulder surgery without her. She is literally my right hand!
                            Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by samssugarmomma View Post
                              I've never 'known' anyone that's done this but I've looked at several recipes. What recipe did you use? Have you tried it out yet?
                              I've done it for nearly a decade. Now, I even make the soap I use in the detergent...
                              Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X