Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The official public confession thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys aren't jerks. Hopefully they'll grow out of their douchiness. If not, you'll at least know they won't get laid as adults.

Comment

My two-year-old just asked me if I am pissed. I couldn't deny that I was. so all I said was not at you. Bad mommy.
      Needs

Comment

I've started DVRing Jeopardy. I might be 65 but whatever. Trivia 4evr.
        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

WPW - I love Jeopardy! No judgement here.
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

However, do let us know if you start recording Lawrence Welk too. We can stage an intervention.

Comment

I just found my son crying in front if the rockaroo as it repeatedly hit him in the forehead (not hard but still)

Bad mommy. And worse daddy who was in the next room
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
                WPW - I love Jeopardy! No judgement here.
                Ditto! Jeopardy is the best! I was so sad the first week or so after we moved here b/c the Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune times are switched from what I'm used to and I kept missing it.
                Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

It was pretty pathetic.

Also, N has agreed to Get married in December so we can decorate her wedding with Christmas trees. She's running around screaming "decorate with Christmas trees"
                  Last edited by SoonerTexan; 08-01-2014, 08:07 PM.
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

It's possible that E ate some cat food today.
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                      It's possible that E ate some cat food today.
                      Did she like it?
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

She seemed to! I took the bowls off the floor, because she kept trying to get into those, but there may have been a few stray pieces leftover.
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

It's 1:10 pm. We have neighbor kids over playing in our house. I'm in my pajamas still. Yay me!
                          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I'm looking forward to going back to work next week so I don't have to deal with the screaming at naptime.

Comment

I may or may not have dropped a couple bills at Zulily today. Seahawks gear on sale. Go Hawks!

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                                I bought a flight back to the northeast and will be gone for 2 weeks. DH is joining me for the last three days but otherwise it's me and my friends in different locations. I should feel guilty I guess for going alone, but I don't. I'm losing my mind here. I need to reground.
                                I'm doing that! 2.5 weeks traveling the PNW with an old friend. I leave Wednesday!!

Comment

Working...
                                X