Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The official public confession thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's "sports song" video is *awesome*. I had to replay the black and white card part twice before I saw the words; I'd been concentrating on the wrong color, and wasn't seeing it!
    me too!

Also, I feel like that song was written for Texas A&M
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
      I am really good at a lot of things and overall, even with all its weirdness, I love how my body looks. I feel like I'm not supposed to feel this way based on societal pressure, but I don't really care. Because I'm pretty fucking awesome and also? I expect a big ass raise or a promotion next year. Because I kick ass at that too.

I feel like Katy in Mean Girls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDQYVU8o9M
      Double word.

Comment

My baby sleeps in our closet with the door cracked. Tonight she started to cry/wake up as we were having sex. We finished and turned around to find that she had crawled, crying, out of the closet looking for me. I got the biggest cutest smile.

#shereallyneedsherownroom
        #thisisgoingtogetawkwardwhenshecantalk
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

@TulipsandSunscreen--You need to see Sinbad's jokes about having sex with his wife --He states that while it jacks them up, they do leave home! LOL.

Silver lining to everything, man. Silver lining.
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

http://zipitclean.com/

OMG, I bought one of these today and tried it out on the shower drain. I pulled out a clog the size of a large rodent. Seriously, looked just like the picture in the testimonial by "Michelle in Minnesota. "

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I can't bring myself to do anything today. I don't understand why I am so exhausted!!! Leaving on a 19 day vacation tomorrow and I haven't even washed my face yet today. Wtf is wrong with me!!

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                I can't bring myself to do anything today. I don't understand why I am so exhausted!!! Leaving on a 19 day vacation tomorrow and I haven't even washed my face yet today. Wtf is wrong with me!!
                Oh man....lucky you!! Where are you headed?
                Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Just the beach - in your favorite state!

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                    Just the beach - in your favorite state!
                    Nice! Then I'm EXTRA jealous - have a great time!
                    Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

I will, as long as I can get my act together and pack some stuff - and do the the other 500 things I promised DH I would do before I leave....

Comment

I was sitting at a stoplight waiting to turn this morning and there were cars coming at me through the intersection, like to drive past me, and a big truck was coming and I thought, "Please hit me." I don't know why.
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I was sitting at a stoplight waiting to turn this morning and there were cars coming at me through the intersection, like to drive past me, and a big truck was coming and I thought, "Please hit me." I don't know why.
                          Oh LSW - I am so sorry it has gotten this bad. Please take a few mental health days - and start setting boundaries about your work hours. No working all weekend long and every call night. I wish I was there to sit around the pool and drink cocktails with you... Because I could use a bit of that myself.
                          Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                            Oh LSW - I am so sorry it has gotten this bad. Please take a few mental health days - and start setting boundaries about your work hours. No working all weekend long and every call night. I wish I was there to sit around the pool and drink cocktails with you... Because I could use a bit of that myself.
                            This. And hugs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I'm sorry. Hugs.

Man, there is some cruddy mojo floating around this week. Sure hope everyone feels better soon!!

Comment

I know the feeling. Hoping that things start changing for the better!
                                I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X