Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The "I Hates" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladybug
    riding in the car with a two year old
    Just wait until it is a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old!

Comment

The fact that scrubbing the toilets (or getting someone else to) is MY job

Walmart, Best Buy, Any Big Box store....particularly on a weekend afternoon.

Trying to cook dinner around 3 different sports schedules

Professional landscaping at every home on the block - except ours ( I refuse! @#%%! It's gardening, right? It's supposed to be FUN, right?)

Not living in the city anymore

Dieting (always)
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by jesher
        'jug-handles' in NJ
        okay, you have me stumped...what are jug-handles?
        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I was wondering too!?

Comment

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, wth?

Comment

oohh...maybe instead of "love handles" they are gross droopy boobies refered to as "jug handles". yeah, thats probably NOT it, but thought I would throw it out there.

p.s someone kick me off of here so i can go make a *boxed dinner* that my kids wont eat.

ETA...if so, i guess i have jug handles :>

Comment

Jug handles are the stupid way that you make left turns in NJ. You never get to make an actual left hand turn. Instead you turn right and follow a road that loops you around until you're finally going left. They're the dumbest thing EVER.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jughandle

Comment

oh, i know what you're talking about. i hate going to nj, i can never drive when we go visit with family. there are those cement barricades EVERYWHERE!!! annoying!

Comment

People that tell pregnant women their horror stories at my kids dance class. Really people does she LOOK like she wants to know EVERYTHING that happened to you when you had your baby? Do you see her eyes glazing over? (sorry I just felt really sorry for this lady today)

Stupid people. I cannot stand stupid people.

Ambiguous people. Make up your mind already.

My National Geographic boobs.

Coffee breath in the afternoon.

Toothpaste globs in the sink.

Forgetting trash day.

Lizards. Come on, nobody told me Georgia is filled with lizards. They are all over.... found a baby one in my living room yesterday. YUCK!

Wildcats and Tigers

The IRS.

You. Just kidding.
                    Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
                    Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Surgery
                      Call
                      Residency
                      Medicine
                      Moving

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

- My job
                        - sitting in a hotel room trying to decide on dinner when the cheapest thing on the room service is $30
                        - stupid residents that work with DH
                        - my uncooperative body
                        - My job (oh wait, I already said that!)
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by kmbsjbcgb
                          Surgery
                          Call
                          Residency
                          Medicine
                          Moving

Kelly
                          I'll just borrow Kelly's list and just substitute "fellowship" for residency.

And I'll add the cookie cutter house we live in now, which looks like every other house in the subdivision. I miss my cute little 1940s house in the PNW, with its coved ceilings and hand plastered walls and cottage garden (which no longer exists because the new owners ripped out the entire garden and replaced it with grass and bricks ).
                          Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

Good night for this...

-sitting home alone because my SO has an away rotation

-my dog barking at absolutely nothing

-walking my dog alone

-my job...not only is it horrible but it's in NJ....and you are all right the jughandles are THE WORST. I always miss my turn because I forget and get in the left lane!

-planning my wedding alone because SO is either working or studying

-my future in-laws adding 20 people to our guest list 1 month before the invites go out when we've been engaged for a year and half and I've asked my FIL at least 50 times if she wanted to invite anyone else

I could go on and on sitting here by myself but I'll stop here......

Comment

gee ... we're a bitter bunch. this thread filled out pretty quickly! :!

Comment

-being at the office at 9:30 with atleast 4 more hours of writing for a document that has to be filed with the court tomorrow (though I wasn't told until 4:30 this afternoon.)
                                - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

Working...
                                X