Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

This is a test thread for moderation features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a test thread for moderation features

This is a test post. Nothing to see here... *whistles*

This is Sheherezade -- I'm an administrator on the site and I see the following options on the bottom bar of this post. Promote to Article, Blog this Post, IP, Star (reputation), Tickets (Give an Infraction), Triangle with exclamation point (report this post).
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I just got a test complaint...
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Sorry!! I'm walking though our new idea for managing the masses. I think it sends to all the admins when we have no moderators. Heidi and Luanne said they weren't getting messages from the earlier tests (neither did I) but the forum mods did. Go back to vacationing woman!
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

If someone stumbles by this thread that isn't an admin, can you tell me what you see on the top Test User comment? That member has been given a warning and sent a PM through our back end. Does it put some type of "scarlet letter" on them or do they remain unblemished? Just curious..

ETA: I can see the infraction tickets now colored yellow - but I don't think everyone else can see the tickets.
          Angie

Comment

I can see the golden tickets....and when I click on them, I can see the reason for the warning and the expiration on it.
            Alison

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
              This is Sheherezade -- I'm an administrator on the site and I see the following options on the bottom bar of this post. Promote to Article, Blog this Post, IP, Star (reputation), Tickets (Give an Infraction), Triangle with exclamation point (report this post).
              I'm not sure if you want me to post what I see or not but here goes!

I DO NOT see 'Tickets' (Give an Infraction).

I do see everything else you listed.

One thing I do see that you did not list was to the right of the ! Triangle is little gold squares. When I hover over gold squares it says 'Received Warning' When I click on it I see all the details of the warning and I have the option to remove it. Hope that helps.
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Thanks Alison! So ...there is a public notification of a warning. Hmmm. Still figuring the system out.

Comment

Thanks moonlight! We've discovered that when given a warning you get those little yellow squares. I'm guessing that when you get an infraction (not a warning), they are red squares. That's something we'll have to think about if we want to ever use this for infractions-- there will be a public thing unless we don't issue any infractions and only handle issues via PMs. Food for thought.

Comment

Oh -- and obviously, I've just revealed myself as the mysterious Test User. Test User = Sheherezade. Ha! I'm unmasked!

Comment

Sorry I keep posting every time I see something.

I don't see the tickets on Angie's post but I can click on the tickets on Alison's post. For the OP I can see where you gave a infraction and the reason for it.
                      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Interestingly, seems the infraction only appears on the post in question, though and doesn't travel with the user. That's much better, I think. We'll all talk when Kris is back in pocket to see if we can get a stable system working.

Comment

Do you see "give an infraction" tickets on this message?
                          Sandy
                          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

No -- not as Sheherezade. Wonder why?? Are you immune?? (I'm having fun with this...)
                            Angie

Comment

I can write up moonlight though!! (So watch it! )
                              Angie

Comment

Working...
                              X