Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

This is a test thread for moderation features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to wonder if admins are immune. I don't see "give an infraction" tickets on any of your posts, either.
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Just quickly looking over the site, to me it looks like other Mods and the Admins don't have the option to be given a infraction, but everyone has the ! Triangle to have a complaint be submitted against them.
      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
        I can write up moonlight though!! (So watch it! )
        EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! I'll be good. hahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
          Do you see "give an infraction" tickets on this message?
          No, but I could hit ! Triangle to report you/the post.

Comment

Seems like we are super human. Such responsibility.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
              Seems like we are super human. Such responsibility.
              If someone reports a post can one of the Mods or Admins then go back and give the infraction on that person as long as they are not a Mod or Admin?

Comment

Report me and see if poky can send me an infraction.
                Angie
                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

Huh. Nope, there's no way from the front end for me to add infractions to Angie. I saw on the back end where there's "user infractions", and I can add to the number, but I don't see anywhere in the front end where that shows up. I'm going to have to spend some SERIOUS time with the back end stuff week after next when I have time, though; just poking around in there I found several things that confused me mightily. I know it all makes sense at some level, I just have to play around with it till I figure it out.
                  Sandy
                  Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I see the tickets on the Test User and on Spotty_dog - I see the golden tickets on the first post. I also got 2 e-mails that a post had been reported, one from Angela and one from moonlight.
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Well that's interesting! I wonder why you are getting reported posts for the archives forum? Maybe because you were a mod of Secret Santa within the attic area?? I'm curious about that.

Sandy - it makes me feel so much better that the admin panel can confuse even a professional. It seems straight forward but I believe it's really a tangled web back there.
                      Angie

Comment

I also got the reported posts.
                        Cristina
                        IM PGY-2

Comment

I got moonlight's report via email too, I don't think I've ever been an attic mod.
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Well. Now I've got more thinking to do. What do you two have in common? As far as moderators?

Or did ALL the moderators get the notification? Maybe if it isn't assigned they send it out to everyone - admins and mods?

ETA: That's my guess...
                            Angie

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                              I see the tickets on the Test User and on Spotty_dog - I see the golden tickets on the first post. I also got 2 e-mails that a post had been reported, one from Angela and one from moonlight.
                              Yes I got both of those as well.

Comment

I've made moonlight and MissCrabette the moderators of this area. I'm now going to go back to the Test User and make another naughty post. To report.
                                Angie

Comment

Working...
                                X