Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

This is a test thread for moderation features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The top bar? Next to the name? That one doesn't do anything for me either. If you mean along the bottom, mine say "promote to article" so I guess you could advance a post to the article section if you thought it was AMAZING.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

The other thing to note: I can look up infractions in the user's profile, it's a tab that lists them all in one place.
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

If you look up Test User does it automatically show the Warnings? I wasn't sure if that was automatic or manual.
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

Did you get the report? You and MissCrabette are now the moderators. I didn't get a report emailed to me this time. *whistles and waits* You can certainly give an infraction to that Test User -- and write a message. If you want make it a real infraction and we'll see if that differs from a warning. I think you just don't check the warning box but Do hit a reason and submit at the bottom.
          Angie

Comment

I did NOT get moonlight's report. I'm assuming only the mods of this area did?
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I gave the infraction and now I see RED tickets on that post that was reported. the first post by test user is still has yellow tickets.
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Also, Angie doesn't have an "infractions" tab in her profile. I'm assuming that's an admin thing.
                I'm also curious - what happens to an infraction if the offending post is deleted?
                Sandy
                Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Why, let's go find out! As soon as we have two reported/infracted posts, we'll delete one and see.
                  Angie

Comment

Is this like in soccer then? Do two yellow cards (2 infractions) turn into a red card?
                    Cristina
                    IM PGY-2

Comment

I did not get a report of the new infraction, I do see the red tickets though.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                        Also, Angie doesn't have an "infractions" tab in her profile. I'm assuming that's an admin thing.
                        Mods also don't have an infractions tab.
                        Cristina
                        IM PGY-2

Comment

Test user does have an infraction tab and there are two listed.

But if I look at my own profile I don't have an infraction tab.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yes - I was wondering if mods would get that immunity. Seems so. So did it turn red? I asked moonlight to give Test User a "real infraction" instead of a warning, so that may just be the real infraction not two warnings adding up.
                            Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
                              Why, let's go find out! As soon as we have two reported/infracted posts, we'll delete one and see.
                              Test user does have two, in this thread. Look at the infractions tab in test user's profile.

Also, clicking "give infraction" from there makes it clear that infractions expire. Default looks to be 10 days. My guess is this is intended to tie into reduced privileges or something; maybe once you have enough infractions, you can't post at all till enough of them expire? We'll need to figure out if that part of the system is wired in or not, and what that threshold is.
                              Sandy

Comment

I deleted the second one (soft delete so the message is still there). I need to look at this profile view you speak of -- just from clicking their name?
                                Angie

Comment

Working...
                                X