Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2007 Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign us up for 'babies on board' - Due July 25... unless I can do enough jumping jacks in the mean time...

Jen

Comment

Originally posted by twinsmom
      Sign us up for 'babies on board' - Due July 25... unless I can do enough jumping jacks in the mean time...

Jen
      MORE twins????
      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
      With fingernails that shine like justice
      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I swear I had planned to come bump this thread today if all was still going well, and here it turns out it's already been bumped all to heck!!

I'm due Nov. 8.

As of this afternoon the little sproglet still has a strong heartbeat, and as of this week I'm starting to feel like a human being again (instead of something scraped off someone's shoe) so I'm recklessly starting to believe this is going to happen and that parts of it might be enjoyable. I desperately want to be out of the first tri--for a lot of reasons--and I'm . . . almost . . . there . . . c'mon . . .

Congratulations samssugarmomma (we can race to the delivery room), erinna, and twinsmom!
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

JULIE!!!!

CONGRATS!

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

congratulations Erinna!

And congratulations to all the new mommies to be!

Twinsmom, we only have 2 days between our due dates I'm due on the 27th, although whereas I'm likely to go over a few days I guess you will probably beat me by a mile to the delivery suite.

Comment

Julie!!!

Yay for you! Do keep us posted.

Jenn

Comment

JULIE! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you and your dh!

Comment

Julie, that is FABULOUS news! CONGRATULATIONS!

:rah:
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Holy mackrel!! We're havin' a baby boom! Hugs to all the expecting moms & dads!

Comment

So many congratulations are in order!!!! Congrats to the moms-to-be and to the newest little addition! What wonderful news!
                      Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Congratulations, Julie!

Scraped off a shoe...yes, that is exactly how the first trimester always felt for me. I loved the 2nd trimester and I hope it goes well for you too.

Congrats, everyone! Lots of 2007 babies!

Comment

Congratulations to everyone! Julie, I am thrilled for you!

Sally
                          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congratulations, Julie and DH!!! How amazing, I am *THRILLED* for you!

I hope you turn the corner and start to feel better, the first few weeks were hard for me too.
                            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Congratulations! :mom2b: :stars:
                              Cristina
                              IM PGY-2

Comment

I wonder who will be the first to anounce a 2008 baby! all babies concieved from the 10th of April are 2008 babies.........I obviously have way too much time on my hands!

Comment

Working...
                                X