Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Laundry room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How exciting! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

I love seeing progress pictures! Hope everyone goes as smoothly as possible!

Comment

So exciting!! Keep the pics coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Passed inspection. Insulation and sheetrock going up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Progress!!

Comment

Yay! Walls!
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Cabinets!

Comment

Looks good! Have you decided on counters and flooring and paint colors, and all that fun stuff yet?

Comment

This is some of the cabinetry going in the mudroom. The bench top is the same as the countertop in the upstairs laundry. Cabinetry will all be enameled white. The flooring for the upstairs laundry will be LVT which is going in throughout the entire 2nd floor. The 2nd picture is the same LVT flooring being installed in my daughter's room.

Comment

Also, I think we are at the apex of the mess right now which is so stressful given that the kids have had so much time out of school. I’ve got 3 rooms that are under renovation. K1 is rooming with Lambie so all his stuff is in her room. All the stuff from the mudroom is in my kitchen. Everything that was in the upstairs laundry/office is in my bedroom which is covered in plastic tarps. Everything that was in our utility closet is scattered around the guest room. I have 2 sets of washer/dryers (I’ve had no functioning laundry since Monday) and a box spring in my garage. There are paper and plastic runners over my halls and stairs. The is only one room of the house untouched at this point.

Meanwhile, Lambie has been making goo-goo eyes at our hunky father/son painters. She follows them around, fights me when it’s time to go to school, and then gushes about how handsome they both are the whole way to preschool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t stand that kind of chaos either, but I’m sure it will all be worth it in the end. Fingers crossed everything keeps going smoothly from here on out.

Comment

The mudroom is almost done. We are just waiting on the painters to bring back the cabinet drawers, doors, and shelves.

Comment

oooo so many hooks!
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                              oooo so many hooks!
                              36 to be exact. Actually two rows of 18. While I didn’t plan it that way, 18x2/36 (double chai/long life) are lucky numbers in Judaism so I feel pretty good about having 36 hooks at the entry of my home.

At the same time, I feel like I must be a grown up to be swooning over hooks. And I’m wondering how 3 kids can make so much stuff. It looks like a dozen people live here.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                                36 to be exact. Actually two rows of 18. While I didn’t plan it that way, 18x2/36 (double chai/long life) are lucky numbers in Judaism so I feel pretty good about having 36 hooks at the entry of my home.

At the same time, I feel like I must be a grown up to be swooning over hooks. And I’m wondering how 3 kids can make so much stuff. It looks like a dozen people live here.

I was going to ask how many kids you have but I'm not judging - I hung 4 hooks in the boys' room thinking that would do for them. They are completely overflowing with just one boy's stuff. Coats, backpacks, sweatshirt/jackets, snowpants... that stuff all takes up a ton of space!

Your mudroom looks lovely!

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X