Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Weight Loss Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
    I'm down a pound! I have been making much better choices (salads when we eat out, fruit for snacks), and I've been logging in Weight Watchers.
    Congrats!

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

• I'm not weighing. Temporarily.
      It just got to be too much. I need a break.
      That said, I know I am gaining because my clothes are tighter.
      token iMSN "not a medical spouse"

Comment

• 100 more days since I posted my before/after pictures. I’ve lost only 7 lbs in that time. Still not quite at my goal weight but not being diligent either. Totally stopped tracking my meals. I really feel lousy when I eat badly though so I’m less inclined to do it. Over all, I am very happy where I am with my weight right now. Mom is finally doing really well so I’m slowly beginning to focus on myself more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK View Post
          100 more days since I posted my before/after pictures. I’ve lost only 7 lbs in that time. Still not quite at my goal weight but not being diligent either. Totally stopped tracking my meals. I really feel lousy when I eat badly though so I’m less inclined to do it. Over all, I am very happy where I am with my weight right now. Mom is finally doing really well so I’m slowly beginning to focus on myself more.
          I think that sounds fantastic. Maintenance is the hardest part of weight loss for me, and to maintain for a year while losing slowly is a big accomplishment!
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
            I'm down a pound! I have been making much better choices (salads when we eat out, fruit for snacks), and I've been logging in Weight Watchers.
            Originally posted by MrsK View Post
            100 more days since I posted my before/after pictures. I’ve lost only 7 lbs in that time. Still not quite at my goal weight but not being diligent either. Totally stopped tracking my meals. I really feel lousy when I eat badly though so I’m less inclined to do it. Over all, I am very happy where I am with my weight right now. Mom is finally doing really well so I’m slowly beginning to focus on myself more.

Great job ladies!! To still be losing while not tracking is a win in my book! I gained about that much weight while I went on a tracking hiatus during the holidays.

Monday is weigh in day and I lost 1.2 pounds (total is now 54 pounds lost) this week. I’m happy with it and I’m proud that we indulged reasonably for super bowl this year. Getting back to logging my food has proven worthwhile and I don’t feel guilty eating a couple Oreos for dessert since I budgeted for them.

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

• I hit my goal weight... unfortunately, that’s due to stress and loss of appetite.

Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Congrats on hitting your goal but sorry it had to happen that way.

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

• So a while ago I decided to stop weighing. The scale just had too much tyranny in my life.
                  A little while ago I decided to try measuring instead. Measuring feels less onerous.
                  Today my hips went down 1 inch! So, yay!
                  token iMSN "not a medical spouse"

Comment

• My friend made a slim appearence, I was shocked on seeing her after a long gap, she lost her weight by simple diet and in a healthyway. She totally avoid junk food and she change a lot during her diet.

Comment

• I gauge Fridays. I'll focus on posting here as well. I'm not anticipating this Friday however. I have family around throughout the week, so my eating will be confused.
                      You can get learn from it by HealthDarling

Comment

• Considering your enormous misfortune a week ago, generally still very great. I comprehend your disappointment however. you can see the article on HealthDarling

Comment

• Known as Long-breath diet by natali, this Japanese technique for losing belly fat quickly involves standing in a certain position, taking 3-second breath and exhaling strongly for 7 seconds. It has been previously found that breathing exercises can help you with weight loss.

Comment

Working...
                          X