Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Accountability group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found the fitbit and got it charged up!

Comment

• Add me! I need a a work week challenge this week!

Worked out BEFORE work this AM! WTF? Now I'm hungry haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

• Heh, my kids are more competitive than I am. I told them yesterday, "I am in a competition for getting the most Fitbit steps Monday through Friday. So I need to take a walk today. Do you want to explore the neighborhood and check out a new park, or go downtown and see if the candy shop is open?" They said, BOTH! Then on the way home, a little over 2 miles in, DD told me, "You need to take a walk this long EVERY DAY."

I'll be trying to get out for a run soon, not sure how long of one though.
        Alison

Comment

• 35 minutes on elliptical this morning.
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsSz View Post
            Add me! I need a a work week challenge this week!

Worked out BEFORE work this AM! WTF? Now I'm hungry haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Sent you a PM!

Comment

• I went for a short hike with DH this morning, which was fun, and I made some noise about maybe going for a run this afternoon too. But my ILs are due to arrive "between 2 and 3." So I'm totally stressed about everything I have to do before they come, and before the kids get home, so I doubt I'll get out again.
              Alison

Comment

• I'm slacking today, too. I did a short workout at the gym this morning, but the weather says it's supposed to be 102 today and I try to limit our outside activities when it's above 100.

On a separate note, I need to start being more careful about what I eat. I've been doing all this activity lately, but the scale is barely budging.

Comment

• So, after yesterday's weigh in at the OB, I need to get serious. I forced E to pry herself away from Caillou (thanks Daddy for coming home early and giving her the iPad) and made her go on a walk with me. Then of course she screamed when we got home and I took her out of the stroller. I can't win. Anyway, I need to stop gaining so fast.
                  Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                    I'm slacking today, too. I did a short workout at the gym this morning, but the weather says it's supposed to be 102 today and I try to limit our outside activities when it's above 100.
                    Holy moly! We had a warm, sunny day today -- we hit 73 degrees. >.<

On a separate note, I need to start being more careful about what I eat. I've been doing all this activity lately, but the scale is barely budging.
                    I lost about 2-3 pounds from walking alone, enough that it was easily erased by swelling due to a harder workout, or water retention due to my period. But I got a lot healthier and I know my heart loved me for walking. Keep it up!
                    Alison

Comment

• I fear this trip is the death of me. We've been busy but I've only worked out once since Sunday and the food just seems so calorie laden. I'm trying but I fear the weight is piling on.
                      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

• I took the day off yesterday, but it was my weigh-in day. I'm under 150 for the first time since... I guess college. And I'm definitely in better shape than I was then, even when I weighed less. I'm so excited - I'm within 5 lbs of a healthy BMI!

Today I did 10 minutes of ellipticals and about 40 minutes of weights. Tomorrow will be another rest day, and I'm really hoping my leg feels okay for the race on Saturday.
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

• Wow!! Go you! 💪

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Gymnastics class with E was exercise enough for the day. I'm exhausted!

Sent from Tapatalk
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• [MENTION=1488]ladymoreta[/MENTION], how's the knee? I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

I did a very short hike with hubby this morning, and almost didn't get my run in the afternoon (I got carried away cleaning). But he took DS to soccer and convinced DD to go with him too, so I had time for a very short run before starting dinner! Whoo! Way to go Fitbit challengers, it was fun to see you guys all in one place!
                              Alison

Comment

• I am totally embarrassed about my fitbit steps!! Can we do another one? I almost hit 10K today, but DH and I also did our Friday night pizza and beer date. I did barre beforehand, though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X