Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Accountability group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to start PHUL again on Sunday. It's a 4 day weights routine. I did 6 weeks in the spring and had great results. And I'm stronger than when I left off in May so there's that. But I've been so bad about what I've been eating. I'm great until about 4pm. Dinner had been big but still reasonable. ....but then it's dessert and snacking until bed. My mom has been knitting at night; I think I need to join her with my crochet.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
      No time for the gym today, but I did go on a long walk this afternoon so I could hit my 10,000 steps.
      I did the same yesterday!
      Today doing a run and straight to the gym on my way home from work so I can't skip!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      Grace

Comment

I ran out of my daily inhaler so no major workouts until I get another. I'll go for a walk this evening though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Hiked with hubby this morning, I think I'll call that good exercise-wise and just focus on home stuff this afternoon.

Today I'm down 7% bodyfat from when I got my Fitbit and decided to start having a healthier lifestyle, down 5% from when I started VB6.
          Alison

Comment

How can I find you guys on Fitbit? I'm doing a challenge/game/competition (I'm still new, so I don't know the lingo) with my cousin's friends, and it's really good motivation. We should start a iMSN group challenge.

Comment

Omg yes!! I have one that's been gathering dust for months. Let's do that!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone wants to PM me I am happy to send the link to my Fitbit profile.

I went for a long run this morning since I'll be busy Thurs-Sat and then I'll have the kids to account for on Sunday/Monday. Now I'm starving so I'm having a huge (vegan) lunch of corn tortillas topped with rice and beans and salad and salsa and a half an avocado. YUM.
                Alison

Comment

I've got a Garmin, in case anybody else is using that instead of Fitbit. I've hit all of my steps this week! Of course, my goal is crazy low because it auto adjusts, but I've hit over 5k each day so far, which is better than usual. It's tough with a desk job! We've gone for walks every evening after dinner so far though, since the weather is finally getting a bit nicer. I need to get some new after dinner treats though, back to SF jello pudding, I think.
                  Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

It looks like DH is finally going to make it home before bedtime tonight, so I'm going to try to talk him and the boys into going on a walk with me then. Also hit the gym this morning, but I've been pretty sedentary otherwise.

Comment

Made it to barre, but no walk today. DH is volunteering at the free clinic til 10:30. I'm trying really hard not to eat out of boredom.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Elliptical (10 min) and weights (30 min) today. Today was my weigh-in day, and I was down 2 lbs from last week. It's been a couple of weeks since I've lost, so it felt great to see progress this morning.
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Started exercising again today. Did 45 minute HIIT and abs program on fitness blender.

Kill. me.

My legs were jelly; I couldn't stand up in the shower afterward. I suppose this means it will work. I'm planning on that 2-3 times a week and my power yoga 4 times a week. I need to mix it up because the power classes do nothing for me after 5 years of them. But... I love my studio.

I may try running, or lifting. Who the hell knows.

Angie
                          Angie
                          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Still keeping up the exercise. I managed twice yesterday and twice today. I'm working on keeping my weight steady until we come back from our trip mid month then ill attempt the cutting of calories. I've got another 20lbs to go and I want them off!
                            Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

1 hour on the road bike. After dinner isn't my favourite time to push it but got to use the evenings whilst there's light.
                              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Cleaned all day at the studio yesterday (moving big bags of chemical, 5 gallon buckets, scrubbing & moping) and then mowed the lawn. my achy body feels like that counts as exercise lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X