Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Super Easy Indian Chicken

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, I love it. I have been vegetarian for almost 5 years now, so I just adjust it a little bit each time.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

• Everything is in the slow cooker except for the jalapenos, which appear to have gone missing since yesterday. Womp womp.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Update: delicious! I used a whole chicken and while it's super tender and delicious, I'm not a fan of picking out all the bones. I'm going to try chickpeas next time, and maybe bone-in thighs so the flavor and tenderness are there but the bones are easy to find.

And I'll make sure I don't lose my jalapenos!

Comment

• Originally posted by rufflesanddots View Post
          Update: delicious! I used a whole chicken and while it's super tender and delicious, I'm not a fan of picking out all the bones. I'm going to try chickpeas next time, and maybe bone-in thighs so the flavor and tenderness are there but the bones are easy to find.

And I'll make sure I don't lose my jalapenos!

I gave up on the whole chicken after my first run. Mostly use chickpeas or chicken breasts. Only because that's what I have in the house.
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

• I need to do this again. It was really good in my IP with boneless, skinless chicken thighs. And I skipped the jalapeno because my kids won't eat spicy food.
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Yeah, I usually skip the spicy ingredients and also the cream to finish. I made it this week with chicken thighs -- bone-in, skin-off -- in the crock pot for 1 hour on high then 2 hours on low. Started rice in the rice cooker before I left to pick up the kids from soccer, and when we came back at 7:30 there was a hot meal ready! The grownups add sriracha to get the spicy kick.
              Alison

Comment

• Well, all those recipes look good. I want to try one of those. About this, Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala. This is one of a kind! I have tasted it when an Indian friend invited me for a dinner.

Comment

• been looking for an Indian recipe that is easy to make, will definitely try this one

Comment

Working...
                  X