Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

kick butt Indian potatoes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garahm masala is available in most grocery stores these days -- I think Spice Islands offers a blend. Asofeda you'll need to get from an Indian grocery store (where you could pick up the garahm masala, too.

Comment

Danielle, here you go.

I'm going to "trek" across the street to the Pak Halal and see if they have some of these things. Jenn, where else could I look if they don't?

I should add that I'm only looking for fenugreek and asofeda. Oh and the pepper.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

If you need spices, look no further than my freezer. I have loads - MIL brings kilos when she visits. Seriously. I do know several good Indian groceries, but I'm totally serious about sharing what I've got.

THESE are worth making. I still giggle that everyone else gets good results from the chicken one I posted. I've tried it since & didnt like it.

Comment

I might take you up on that offer since I haven't seen you in ages, what with all the trips, holidays, and all.
          Cristina
          IM PGY-2

Comment

I'll be around on Tuesday ...

Comment

I am willing to mail spices to anyone who needs them!!!!
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Thank you!!!!
                Danielle
                Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Sounds delicious.I've noted it and surely gonna give it a try this coming sunday.
                  Just tell me that where to get asofeda??

Comment

Now that we have revived the Indian Chicken recipe I'm bumping this one up. Making both of them today. Will use chick peas instead of chicken for the chicken recipe.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Great idea!
                      -Ladybug

Comment

Working...
                      X