Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downton Abbey

My cousin posted this about Downton Abbey. They've already aired the second episode of Season 3 in the UK and someone linked to it on their blog.

Here is Season 3 Episode 1: Link
    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Oooooh thanks sooooooo much!!!

Comment

Hooray! Thank you!

Comment

Eeee
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I just realized it looks like they put both episode 1 and episode 2 of season three on their blog.
          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Yay!
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

One of the reasons I slept late last night!

Comment

My sister and I saw Michelle Dockery in London playing Pygmalion in 2008. Didn't realize who she was til my sister figured it out. She was spectacular
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Love Downton Abbey! I still haven't seen season 2 -- anyone have a good link to it?
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Niener, I'm sure more Internet friendly folks can find you a better link but if you want to try the one month free trial: http://www.amazon.com/Original-Versi.../dp/B006VA57CY

Comment

Yeah, I've been catching up on season 2 thanks to our amazon prime that allows me to stream it for free. I'm *almost* finished with it (got halfway through the Christmas special last night before my dad called and I had to abandon it just as Mary's dad was telling her to DTMFA). I'll try the links above to season 3 once I'm done.
                      Sandy
                      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

We just got prime. Ive been waiting to watch it all week!

Thirteen posted a link in FB to anothe British show that looks neat. "Call the Midwife"

But I'm a sucker for childbirth history.

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                          Love Downton Abbey! I still haven't seen season 2 -- anyone have a good link to it?
                          There is also the complete season 1 and 2 on Hulu but it looks like they've made it hulu plus access only now. You could try the one month free offer for hulu plus and watch them all and then cancel the subscription. Also I was able to rent a complete season of Downtown Abbey at Red Box.
                          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Top 10 Maggie Moments. I love the Countess and number 10 was my favorite one.

PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

I want my laptop back damn it

Comment

Working...
                              X