Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, we can schedule something where we all get a piece

Comment

I certainly love the first one~!
      PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

I just went to watch episode one and it has been taken down.
        Kris

Comment

Free Bates!! DD those are awesome
          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
            I just went to watch episode one and it has been taken down.
            Yeah they're limited time only. She's become popular because of these links. The last episode she had to reque like 4-5 times on the same day because the maximum number of views had been reached multiple times.
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
              Yeah, I've been catching up on season 2 thanks to our amazon prime that allows me to stream it for free. I'm *almost* finished with it (got halfway through the Christmas special last night before my dad called and I had to abandon it just as Mary's dad was telling her to DTMFA). I'll try the links above to season 3 once I'm done.
              Thanks for the reminder Poky! Last night I introduced my mom to season 1 via the computer in her room!

Comment

Originally posted by Momo View Post
                Thanks for the reminder Poky! Last night I introduced my mom to season 1 via the computer in her room!
                That's great Momo! Let us know what she thinks.
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
                  That's great Momo! Let us know what she thinks.
                  she's hooked! She started yesterday and is up to episode!

Comment

I'm so bummed. It seems the blog providing the links to Downton Abbey pulled them all because they caught on to her postings and said something to her. She mentions it in the comment section of Episode 5. She is now recommending a website called TunnelBear where you can watch them all for $4.99 a month. I guess I'll have to wait until after January to catch up for free online as they post them for a week when they air.
                    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

My husband found them for me somewhere but the quality suckes
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'm watching Call the Midwife and Upstairs Downstairs until January I guess...Cinderella, thanks for the links, it was fun while it lasted!

Comment

Sure! I do get links from Period Drama on facebook sometimes but it's use at your own risk. I tried that one time and the darn thing didn't work very well. It streamed with good quality but had constant interruptions.
                          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

So bottom line is season 3 isn't available until it airs here...drats!
                            I just re-watched seasons 1& 2 w/my mom and we were now ready to start season 3!

Comment

It depends on how many legal rules you are willing to break...
                              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X