Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet a historic place like that has some old haunts. Too bad it's not like in the castle of the Harry Potter movie's where they're magical and friendly and interact and play games together like the headless horsemen hunts.
    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

• Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
      Agreed. I can't imagine the fallout when people start hearing about it. The location is beautiful but I wouldn't want to live there...looks a bit haunted in some shots!
      There has already been a lot of fall out. The Downton facebook page blew up with complaints after the third episode. BTW, Cinderella, please send me the links too. Thank you!
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• I remember they had to create a special Downton Abbey discussion group page because of that episode. I like the privacy of the discussion page now because people aren't complaining about spoilers to us. I'll send you the info in a pm MrsK.
        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

• Wait! You guys! I am waaay too late to this party - when you say "it's back", do you mean Season 4 is airing in the UK? I had seen this in passing and then looked at PBS On Demand and didn't see it. I don't want to wait until it airs here!!
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• The UK is on episode 6. USA starts in January.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• I figured as much, but didn't want to miss anything. Any idea where I can watch it online?
              Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• I'll send you a Facebook message
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  I'll send you a Facebook message
                  Omg. Really? I want in too.

Comment

• Thanks ST, CG, and L.Jane!! I can't wait to start watching!!

sigpic

Comment

• What is Lady Rose's purpose? Besides being an annoying, unnecessary character?
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• She's Sybil 2.0. Since they killed off Sybil and domesticated Branson, the need someone else to be provocative. Though she is more of a rebellious débutant than a political or social rebel. I am really excited that they are finally doing something with Edith.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• I can see that. But Sybil was actually likable. Rose is just a spoiled brat.

Comment

• And good lord, will they learn not to take her to London already? Haven't we done that plot like 3 times now??

Comment

• You are talking about eps that are airing in the UK right now? I just to make sure so I'll stop opening this thread until Jan. I want to wait.
                              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

• Haha sorry, didn't mean to post spoilers. (the fact that Rose is there isn't a spoiler though)

The other stuff is just annoying, not really intense plot details

Comment

Working...
                                X