Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Downton Day! Who's watching?
    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

• Oh, i wanna. Don't know if I can get away from the kiddos.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• I'll stumble across it late one night ironing
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• We'll probably wait until Amazon streams it in the fall. It's nearly impossible for us to schedule tv time and we don't have a dvr.

Comment

• Wahhhh - driving home so I totally missed it. Anyone know if PBS will have it on this week again? I was hoping to pace myself and watch weekly instead of marathon-watching. Last season was not pretty...I did not sleep one Saturday and DH found me with bloodshot/dark circles under my eyes when he returned from being out of town. It was uuuuugly, I could not stop.
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

• Uh, I cheated and watched everything online already...MPS, PBS usually replays the crap out of it, so I'm sure you can catch a rerun or the episode on their website later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                Uh, I cheated and watched everything online already...MPS, PBS usually replays the crap out of it, so I'm sure you can catch a rerun or the episode on their website later.
                I did too.
                -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                  I did too.
                  A friend of a friend on FB just taught me how to get the whole season online. Binge-watch in my PJs is in my future. . I am weak and know I will not be able to stop at one.

Comment

• I ended up DVRing it. We were watching the Walking Dead and it was too weird to go from that to Downton so we kept watching zombies.
                    I was tempted to watch it all online but I like my big TV too much. Plus I'm kind of tired of binge watching shows.
                    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

• I'm so excited. We don't have a tv so I'll be watching after they post it on their website. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to watch before it airs. That wouldn't be good for me though, I would binge. I'd rather make it last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

• Me three! It is REALLY REALLY good!
                        Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                        Uh, I cheated and watched everything online already...MPS, PBS usually replays the crap out of it, so I'm sure you can catch a rerun or the episode on their website later.
                        Wife of PGY-2 Gen Surg, gluten/dairy free cook and patron to a big black cat

Comment

• Season 5 is off to a way better start than Season 4 was, I think. I'm excited.
                          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

• I liked the first episode, although I admit I had to read a recap afterward because I felt like I had missed some things.
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• I have been very good. Been watching one episode per week...no binging. However, I MUST know what happens to Isis. Today, they made it a point to show that Isis was not herself. I swear if they kill off the dog, I am done! For those of you that have watched all of season 5, break it to me gently if Isis is going to be a goner.

Comment

• Who watched the finale? Thoughts? I found it so satisfying. Really enjoyed it.
                                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X