Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new pics for you guys: http://www.justjared.com/2013/08/14/...-press-launch/

Comment

• That's really cool MrsC!!

I'm late to the party as usual - I just finished watching the first few seasons on Netflix and iTunes. Can't wait for the next season!
      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsC View Post
        He is. He has worked so hard to get where he is. Such a nice, down-to-earth guy. Julian Fellows pretty much wrote the part for him, they hadn't planned on having an Irish character in it until he auditioned! No-one can quite believe how successful the show has been.
        Woah, totally missed this! That's amazing for him

Comment

• Yep, Starstruck!!!
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

• It's back!

Season 4 Episode 1
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
              I've been waiting for you to post this. Thanks!
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                I've been waiting for you to post this. Thanks!
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• The next episode is online. Message me if interested in further episodes.
                    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

• Umm...yes
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• OMG thank you!! I love that show!
                        Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
                          The next episode is online. Message me if interested in further episodes.
                          Yes please!!!

Comment

• I heard what happened in episode 3! Poor girl

Comment

• I wish it didn't happen because we need her sunshine back. Downton is too dark without it.

I came across an inside look at the castle. You get to see some parts in the pictures that they never show. There are about 88 pictures. LINK
                              PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

• Agreed. I can't imagine the fallout when people start hearing about it. The location is beautiful but I wouldn't want to live there...looks a bit haunted in some shots!

Comment

Working...
                                X