Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh. I like the blonde look better on him.
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

• Double swoon.
      Kris

Comment

• Oh wow! I don't even recognize him.
        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

• Hm, I like the hair, but he needs to ditch that crustache right quick.
          Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

• Did you see the link below that article about who is leaving next season?
            Kris

Comment

• Someone sent me a link to Season 4 pics if you wanna see: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4633784&type=1

Comment

• Oooh, I like.

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                Did you see the link below that article about who is leaving next season?
                NO! And I'm glad you warned me, I'm definitely not scrolling down past his picture now.
                Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• Yay! Fellow Downton lovers! I can't wait for Series 4--I just looked at the pics on FB and it made me yearn for the return of the show. I was talking to my aunt and uncle about the series over the weekend and they have an interesting theory about Lady Mary and Tom Branson getting together but I think that's a little far-fetched. Seriously "keeping it in the family". I didn't read the prevouisly-referenced article about who is leaving the show aside from Sybil and Matthew...I swear if Maggie Smith leaves it's over for me...
                  Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
                    Yay! Fellow Downton lovers! I can't wait for Series 4--I just looked at the pics on FB and it made me yearn for the return of the show. I was talking to my aunt and uncle about the series over the weekend and they have an interesting theory about Lady Mary and Tom Branson getting together but I think that's a little far-fetched. Seriously "keeping it in the family". I didn't read the prevouisly-referenced article about who is leaving the show aside from Sybil and Matthew...I swear if Maggie Smith leaves it's over for me...
                    The actors who portray Mary and Branson have already confirmed that their characters will not be getting together. Other suitors for Mary have been cast.
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• Maggie Smith also said she's expecting her character to die on the show as well because she's around 109 with the way the time period is progressing. I do adore her character and will be sad when she leaves.
                      PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                        The actors who portray Mary and Branson have already confirmed that their characters will not be getting together. Other suitors for Mary have been cast.
                        Ah! I missed that somewhere. Scratch that idea, then! I sure will miss Matthew though...
                        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
                          Maggie Smith also said she's expecting her character to die on the show as well because she's around 109 with the way the time period is progressing. I do adore her character and will be sad when she leaves.
                          Also a good point--I forget that in three seasons they've already covered over a decade.

sigpic

Comment

• The actors who portray Mary and Branson have already confirmed that their characters will not be getting together. Other suitors for Mary have been cast.
                            Thank God.
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• http://themoderatevoice.com/179880/e...f-in-season-4/

Entire Cast of Downton Abbey killed off in Season 4!
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• I think that was an April 1st prank.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X