Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Comment

All right I haven't gotten a chance to watch but I read the recap. Dan Stevens is an ass for refusing to do one more season and force that plot development.
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

It took me hours of keeping it on pause and letting up upload, but I finally got to watch the whole thing. It was good. The end due to stupid Stevens was predictable, but I enjoyed it none the less. And now to wait for another season... I am so impatient. Thanks for giving us all the links Cinderella.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Starring on Broadway I believe
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Oh shoot that sucks L.Jane. I really dislike when I get a link that works like that. I find on different browsers it works differently sometimes and also on different computers and different internet providers. I had this one link awhile back that would take forever on my home computer but at work it streamed well. I find early in the morning before the internet traffic picks up it streams much better.

Here's another link for the Christmas Special Episode if anyone needs it. LINK
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

OMG my cable when out exactly when the premiere came on and now is back on an hour into it!! Hopefully it will be online with PBS soon. Hold me.

Comment

Shirley McClain rocks!!!
                Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                  Shirley McClain rocks!!!
                  OMG she and Maggie Smith are killing me!!

Chrisada that sucks! I'm sure they'll have a replay at some point during the week
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                    OMG she and Maggie Smith are killing me!!

Chrisada that sucks! I'm sure they'll have a replay at some point during the week
                    How much fun would it be to be on that set with the two of them.
                    Kris

Comment

Chrisada, hope you get to watch it soon if you haven't already

Comment

It's online: video.wpt2.org.
                        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
                          It's online: video.wpt2.org.
                          This is maybe a slightly more direct link: http://video.pbs.org/video/2322846575
                          Looks like it expires off the PBS site in March.
                          Sandy
                          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Glad to see it's on PBS already!

Comment

http://www.happyplace.com/20382/dowt...facebook-recap
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Love it

Comment

Working...
                                X