Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Grey's Anatomy Season III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miss November
    except he's black. Just throwing it out there.
    I don't think that they'll go there with this but you'd be surprised to see how not black some mixed black people can look. My kids don't look black at all.

Comment

OH my god!! Who watched Grey's tonight?? Was it not amazing. Not the most realistic thing in the world, but never the less....AMAZING!

Comment

Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I guess we got the answer to who's gonna have which wedding. If Christina doesn't want that ring, can I have it? Although it looked a bit prop-ish.

Why was Adison sleeping with Mark if she really wanted Alex? And I can't believe Izzy asked Cally if she's moving in. I thought she's suppose to be the nice one.

Comment

Excellent episode, I was so glad to see George stand up for Callie at the end, she needed that. The Alzheimer's story line wasn't as bad as I was suspecting either - excellent, excellent episode.

Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Is it next Thursday yet?

Comment

dead?!?!?
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I don't think they'll kill her - I mean come on! She's one of the main characters, I just don't see it happening...but I could be wrong! :P

Comment

No, it'll be a miracle and she'll come back to life.

I really hated this last episode. I thought it was lame-o!

Especially Izze's speach about "I believe in the good..." yadda yadda. It went on for like five minutes!! Give me a break already. Get back to the drama at hand.

Sorry, I just hate cheesy interludes like that.

Comment

But I loved Izzy when she came back from the accident scene, her "talk" with Christina was HILLARIOUS!

Comment

"Rockstar!"

I loved that part, too!

Comment

I told you they wouldn't kill her!

FABULOUS episode IMO!

Comment

Agreed! Who else cried besides me? :anyolne:

Comment

and
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

yep, there were a few (lot) of tears North of the border last night!

Comment

Working...
                                X